BraceletBook Face-off E:1 🙂 page 10
puff_cakes
Bracelet King
puff_cakes
3 years, 4 months ago by puff_cakes
@Unicorn002 i don’t need anymore time, but jut to carefully how to the eliminations work
puff_cakes
Bracelet King
puff_cakes
clarify*
Wise_Girl
Bracelet King
Wise_Girl
3 years, 4 months ago by Wise_Girl
@Unicorn002 I'm about to submit my photo 😊
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
3 years, 4 months ago by Unicorn002
@puff_cakes Ok so, I assigned 2 people the same topic and I just eliminate one person from each group and the people that stay go onto the next round/s.
Wise_Girl
Bracelet King
Wise_Girl
3 years, 4 months ago by Wise_Girl
@Unicorn002 I submitted it, I'm waiting for it to be accepted
puff_cakes
Bracelet King
puff_cakes
@Unicorn002 so we started with 12 next round will there be 6?
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@puff_cakes We started with 14 (then 15) and next round there will be 7. Someone said that they couldn't and then they did so there is one group of 3 and I will eliminate 2 from that group.
puff_cakes
Bracelet King
puff_cakes
@Unicorn002 cool! so i know the deadline is tomorrow but when are you gonna announce who’s eliminated?
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@puff_cakes, idk tomorrow or Tuesday
puff_cakes
Bracelet King
puff_cakes
ok thanks!
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@NightOwl11 @maritknots @Sgwilliams @serrashy00 @pinky10 @fordchild1 Yesterday was the deadline! Please submit your final photos, and tag me in the comments of your pattern!
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@Sgwilliams What pattern are you doing? And did you finish your photo? I am going to judge today or tomorrow let me know!
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@NightOwl11 @maritknots @Sgwilliams @serrashy00 @pinky10 @fordchild1 Hey! It's been an hour or so, and I want to judge your photos today or tomorrow. Please let me know how far you are in your bracelet and if you need, post an unfinished picture with the pattern finished enough to be clearly visible.
serrashy00
Professional
serrashy00
3 years, 4 months ago by serrashy00
I thought I wasn’t in the challenge lol
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@serrashy00 You siad that you still wanted to do it, so I just said that I would judge your topic in a group of 3
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@NightOwl11 I need you to tell me if your photo has been accepted. Please message me privately, or post right here if you are done. Your topic is/was Aztec.
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@maritknots I need you to tell me if your photo has been accepted. Please message me privately, or post right here if you are done. Your topic is/was Animal.
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@Sgwilliams Thank you so much for taking the time wo switch your topic! I need you to tell me if your photo has been accepted. Please message me privately, or post right here if you are done. Your topic is/was Diamonds.
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@NightOwl11 @Sgwilliams @pinky10 @fordchild1 I need to know what patterns you are doing! Please privately message or reply in the forum. I was supposed to judge things today.
Sgwilliams
Skiller
Sgwilliams
3 years, 4 months ago by Sgwilliams
@Unicorn002 unfortunetly because of school I will be opt myself out of this season but hopefully i can come back for season 2! I hope all goes well for the rest of season 1!