BraceletBook Face-off E:1 🙂
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
3 years, 3 months ago by Unicorn002
Hello and welcome to the BraceletBook Face-off E:1!!!!
This will be a series of challenges. Here's how this is going to work. The first 14 people who say they want to do this. I will give 2 people the same topic, and they will have a mini Face-off. Only 1 person per mini Face-Off will go onto the next round. If you are to late and the challenge has already started, be sure to message me to get notified when S2 comes out! This is only E1 (as I am sure you all have guessed) I will eliminate people as the episodes go on. I will go till there are 3 peeps left. The will have the "Ultimate Face-off" but were not to that yet. 😉 You can make a keychain, bookmark, bracelet, or anything creative you can think of. So here are some important things you need to know.

1. Your photos will be judged by creativity and neatness.
2. If you are in the top 3, you will get a shoutout in my bio for 2 weeks. I will but 2 runners up in my bio for 1 week!
3. You need to have this in your photo "BraceletBook Face-off S1 E1" In the comments, tag me and put the topic I assigned you!
4. Be kind to everyone.
5. Have fun.

So LET'S... GET... KNOTTING!!!! 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
So, this is not a regular challenge, so for the top 3 I will give you a shoutout in my bio for 4 weeks and runners up for 2 weeks.
Rocketcat
Bracelet King
Rocketcat
3 years, 3 months ago by Rocketcat
i can join
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@Rocketcat ok perfect!
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@Rocketcat Your topic is: Arrowhead! You can make any pattern as long as there is clearly an arrow/arrowhead in the pattern!
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
Anyone else?
Mes_07
Bracelet King
Mes_07
3 years, 3 months ago by Mes_07
Can I join 🙂
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@Mes_07 Yes! Your topic is: Keychain! Let me know if there is any problems with your topic! Same to you @Rocketcat
For keychains you can do alpha or normal patterns as with any topic!
serrashy00
Professional
serrashy00
3 years, 3 months ago by serrashy00
Can I join?
Wise_Girl
Bracelet King
Wise_Girl
3 years, 3 months ago by Wise_Girl
@Unicorn002 when is the deadline?
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@serrashy00 Yes! You can join! Your topic is: Diamonds! If you have any problems with your topic, let me know! @Wise_Girl The deadline will be January 26th (2 weeks) I will late you be like, 2 days late to get your photos in. Would you like to join?
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
Would anyone else like to join? I need 14 people! If you miss S1, you can always message me and I will notify when S2 comes out! Look at the 1st post to read the things y'all peeps need to know
serrashy00
Professional
serrashy00
3 years, 3 months ago by serrashy00
Thank you so much
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@serrashy00 your welcome 😇
Wise_Girl
Bracelet King
Wise_Girl
3 years, 3 months ago by Wise_Girl
@Unicorn002 I'll join!
uni22play
Bracelet King
uni22play
3 years, 3 months ago by uni22play
ill join and also do I pick my own pattern or do you pick it for me. 😊
Angua96
Professional
Angua96
3 years, 3 months ago by Angua96
@Unicorn002 Can I join?
Mes_07
Bracelet King
Mes_07
3 years, 3 months ago by Mes_07
@Unicorn002 I don’t have any metal key chain things, so it might be not neat based on that. Also I’m 24hr away from my house. So could I be assigned a different challenge if not that’s okay 🙂
maritknots
Bracelet King
maritknots
3 years, 3 months ago by maritknots
Can I join?
Unicorn002
Bracelet King
Unicorn002
@uni22play Yes you can join! Your topic is: Keychains! (You don't have to hey rings or d-clip thingys.)