Picking patterns off of your friends to-dos (winners and prizes)!!!!
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 3 months ago by oceanknot
So I don’t know how many of you have seen Kinsey B’s ( @_kinseyb ) making patterns off of my friends to-do lists series, but I wanted to make a challenge inspired by that. How this challenge works is you respond to this forum letting me know that you want to join and then I can go through your friends list and pick someone from it. Then, I tell you the user I chose for you and you can look through their to-dos. Once you’ve found a pattern you like, tell me which pattern you chose. The deadline for you to finish your creation and submit a photo is February 10th. If you’re interested or have any questions, let me know!

Prizes:
1st place - I can make one of your patterns and post a photo + shoutout in my bio for a month
2nd place - shoutout in my bio for a month
ceren
Bracelet King
ceren
3 years, 3 months ago by ceren
hi! yes maybe i can give a try
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@ceren Great! I chose @derin16_ for you
ceren
Bracelet King
ceren
okay @oceanknot
ceren
Bracelet King
ceren
i chose pattern number #38672 because it is in my to-do list too. and i am not rlly an alpha bracelet girl
🤪
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@ceren Ok, that pattern works. I love alphas, but sometimes I have to force myself out of my comfort zone to make other patterns too lol
Sfougaraki
Bracelet King
Sfougaraki
3 years, 3 months ago by Sfougaraki
Helloo can I join?
derin16_
Bracelet King
derin16_
3 years, 3 months ago by derin16_
@ceren haha i only have 4 todos sorry😂 i'm glad you found a pattern you liked. (ben de türküm bu arada xd)
ceren
Bracelet King
ceren
@derin16_ yes i know and this is going to be my 2nd alpha (it didnt came out sucsessful) i cant make alphas (bende türkm xdd)
ceren
Bracelet King
ceren
@oceanknots hi! im sorry because i haven't got enough strings. im at my aunt and she is a graphic designer. she uses thread so much and i forgot to get my embiodery floss with me and my aunt said she hasnt got any string so my alpha is half way now. I will continue if i can find string. sorry again 😢 🙁
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@ceren Have you done the wave yet? As long as I can see the wave design, then there shouldn’t be an issue. I also saw that you said you struggled with alphas, so here’s a video that may be able to help you https://youtu.be/_YVFAX9sacw

If you aren’t able to complete the pattern, however, that’s completely understandable
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@Sfougaraki Yes, of course. I chose @ananya123 for you. She has mostly normals in her to dos, so if you want to make an alpha, then let me know and I can pick someone else for you.
Sfougaraki
Bracelet King
Sfougaraki
Great I will make #39889! Just plz remind me some days before the deadline because I may forget about it 🤭
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@Sfougaraki Ok, I’m happy that you found a pattern you liked!
ananya123
Bracelet King
ananya123
3 years, 3 months ago by ananya123
Aww thank you for choosing me for @Sfougaraki. It made my day 🥰
Sfougaraki
Bracelet King
Sfougaraki
@ananya123 your profile looks cute! And i can see in the photos that you're a excellent bracelet maker❤️
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@ananya123 No problem! I’m so glad to hear that it made your day!
ananya123
Bracelet King
ananya123
3 years, 3 months ago by ananya123
@Sfougaraki Thank you so much!! 😘

@oceanknot 😘 😘 😉
nielsen
Bracelet King
nielsen
3 years, 3 months ago by nielsen
hey can i join?
oceanknot