🎆2021 Bracelet Gameshow ~ January🎆 page 9
itsme_dest
Professional
itsme_dest
3 years, 4 months ago by itsme_dest
hey sorry to bother but what pattern did i say im making?
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 4 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
@Emakes its okay 😀
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@itsme_dest I looked back and you said you would do #60503 🙃
Allie_1126
Bracelet King
Allie_1126
3 years, 4 months ago by Allie_1126
I just submitted my photo🙂
Happy_H
Bracelet King
Happy_H
3 years, 4 months ago by Happy_H
can i join
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@Allie_1126 Looks awesome! 😎
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@Happy_H Hello! I am sorry to say but the auditions are closed and that means that only the people listed on the first post of this challenge can join. There are so many more Raid todos challenges and you can even try to catch auditions for another series challenge like this one! 🙂 So sorry but I hope you have a great rest of your day and hopefully find another challenge to join 😄
Happy_H
Bracelet King
Happy_H
3 years, 4 months ago by Happy_H
ok
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@Happy_H sorry again 😕
braelyn_ro
Bracelet King
braelyn_ro
3 years, 4 months ago by braelyn_ro
I am going to switch to #37141 if that’s okay 🙃
madison_e
Bracelet King
madison_e
3 years, 4 months ago by madison_e
Hello! I’m so sorry but I have to drop out of the challenge sadly because I am extremely busy with school. I hope you understand and thank you for letting me be apart of this.
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@braelyn_ro Thats perfectly fine 😀
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@madison_e sorry to hear that but you of course can drop out. If you want to be apart of the judging panel if I am stuck picking winners and people to be eliminated then do tell me! No worries if you can’t do that either, it is just a fun, not as busy option 🙃
braelyn_ro
Bracelet King
braelyn_ro
3 years, 4 months ago by braelyn_ro
Can I submit a photo of an unfinished bracelet because I don’t know if I will have enough time to finish it
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@braelyn_ro I am fine with that as long as it is enough to show the pattern design 😀
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 4 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I was stupid and I never made a bracelet from your to dos this month however you had a small version of the shaped keyhole bracelet in your to dos. Could I do the larger version of it? I was going to make it this weekend either way.
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@2006_Mandy Thats fine 🙂
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 4 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Great 🙂
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 4 months ago by -Nobody-
Okay I'm almost finished with my bracelet! I will tell you when I'm done and when the photo has been accepted
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 4 months ago by amwatson
Hi, I feel really bad asking but I genuinely don’t know what to do. So I’ve been in a massive bracelet slump all month and I can’t seem to get out of it. I know I won’t be able to get anything done before the deadline which sucks but I’m really busy and school and my motivation to make bracelets is practically non existent. I really don’t want to drop out but I don’t know what to do. Is there any way I could skip this round? I feel awful asking for this and if you feel or want me to drop out I totally will. Thanks