✨🪄Magic objects you wished existed🪄 ✨
Reply
LoveCraft
Professional
LoveCraft
2 days, 17 hours ago by LoveCraft
Never-ending embroidery floss would be soooo useful
blackcat79
Bracelet King
blackcat79
2 days, 16 hours ago by blackcat79
Yarn/embroidery floss that could turn into the exact shade of any color you wanted so you didn’t have to keep buying different colors all the time lol
GiuseppeK
Bracelet King
GiuseppeK
2 days, 15 hours ago by GiuseppeK
Maybe I'm aiming too low, but I'd be content with a dustpan that would actually accept that last bit without leaving behind a thin line of dirt that we have no other alternative but to distribute evenly around the room.
winter_1
Skiller
winter_1
2 days, 12 hours ago by winter_1
Haha yes that dustpan would be helpful. I get so bugged by the small line left of dust. I would wish for a book that lets you take part of any book in the world and be a character.
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
2 days, 9 hours ago by KrazyKnotz
Never-ending skeins of thread 😊
Reply