Where do you store your UNFINISHED BRACELETS?
cbb_knots
Professional
cbb_knots
4 years, 1 month ago by cbb_knots
I make a lot of larger bracelets and they have lots of strings and I can't finish them in one go, so I'm wondering how you guys store your unfinished bracelets without the string getting all tangled and messy... right now they are laying on the floor of my bedroom and it is very unappealing to see... help!! 😭
Pippa
Bracelet King
Pippa
4 years, 1 month ago by Pippa
I just kind of pig them where ever
cbb_knots
Professional
cbb_knots
@Pippa yeah same and I hate just having them laying everywhere... it's so annoying, plus then they get all tangled for no reason! 😭
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
4 years, 1 month ago by plant-dad
@Pippa I like to wrap the strings around my hand, and then put a rubber band around the bundle. I found it helps them not get too tangled. And then I put them in a shoebox. Hope this helped!
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
4 years, 1 month ago by plant-dad
Sorry I meant @cbb_knots
sophiale
Professional
sophiale
4 years, 1 month ago by sophiale
I make a slip knot with all my loose strings when I can't be bothered finishing it
cbb_knots
Professional
cbb_knots
Thanks @plant-dad and @sophiale for the suggestions! Those are both great suggestions!! Will have to try them out! 👍
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4 years, 1 month ago by So_Knotty
I have a clipboard with an inside, I use the clipboard to knot on and keep unfinished bracelets inside
cbb_knots
Professional
cbb_knots
@So_Knotty that is so cool! Where did you get it?
soph_lax
Bracelet King
soph_lax
4 years, 1 month ago by soph_lax
I have a set of small bins on my desk that I hold my unfinished and finished bracelets
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4 years, 1 month ago by So_Knotty
@cbb_knots justice lol but look it up online like “storage clipboards” in the search bar will get you results like the one I have
Haka_yt
Bracelet King
Haka_yt
4 years, 1 month ago by Haka_yt
Hi everyone! I was previously cbb_knots so know please tag me in your posts on here!! Thx
brachel714
Professional
brachel714
4 years, 1 month ago by brachel714
I have tons of push pins around my house so when I have a loop on my bracelet I'll push pin it to one of the walls or I will tape it and if I push pin it then I keep the push pin there for the next bracelet
Crafter323
Bracelet King
Crafter323
4 years, 1 month ago by Crafter323
I have an unfinished bracelet box with little compartments. And I use tape to write down that specific pattern number.
helana_28
Advanced
helana_28
4 years, 1 month ago by helana_28
In a cabinet haha
izzygirl
Bracelet King
izzygirl
4 years, 1 month ago by izzygirl
I just put them in a shoe box
sushiramen
Professional
sushiramen
4 years, 1 month ago by sushiramen
Well, @cbb_knots, I usually tape my bracelets down (I feel like not many people do that now, probably just me),so I wrap the strings up and wrap the tape around. Don’t know if this helped😕🤷🏽‍♀️
z-a-d-i-e
Professional
z-a-d-i-e
4 years, 1 month ago by z-a-d-i-e
I put them in my box where I keep my thread bobbins in. I just put one bracelet in each of the little compartments!
isacooper
Professional
isacooper
4 years, 1 month ago by isacooper
I just wrap them around my fingers and then stuff then into a compartment in my thread box. If it’s rly close to being done I’ll usually put it in the box with finished bracelets that I’m not wearing atm
Clairibee
Bracelet King
Clairibee
4 years, 1 month ago by Clairibee
To keep them from being tangled, I’ll usually tie mine up using a daisy chain: https://youtu.be/60oX5Hyf_HY it’s really easy and it keeps your threads nice and neat