carpal/cubital tunnel syndrome
muddybeetl
Bracelet King
muddybeetl
4 years, 1 month ago by muddybeetl
I’ve had carpal tunnel on and off for years since I was like 12 (I’m 20 now) from things like drawing, gaming, homework, ect, and making bracelets can seriously agitate it. I’ve recently started having issues with cubital tunnel syndrome which is pretty much the same but in my elbow. Making bracelets certainly haven’t caused these problems but they def make them worse if I get super into a project and overdo it.
I was just wondering if anyone else deals with this and if they have any tips or just wanna vent with me lol.
I try to remind myself to take breaks often. My only tip right now is if your feeling really tingly to not just take breaks, but go a few days or more without knotting. It sucks because it’s my main coping skill to deal with stress lol but hey it just be like that sometimes huh :/
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
4 years, 1 month ago by AwesomeGrl
What is carpal tunnel? Srry if im being offensive
muddybeetl
Bracelet King
muddybeetl
@AwesomeGrl not offensive at all! It’s when you get a pinched nerve in your wrist from doing repetitive motions or having your wrist bent too much. It irritates the nerves in your wrist and makes your fingers tingly and numb like when your foot falls asleep
muddybeetl
Bracelet King
muddybeetl
I’m sorry, I should have explained in the post
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
4 years, 1 month ago by AwesomeGrl
Thank you for the clarification! 🙂 I agree that it would be best to take breaks.
Luna_Flyn
Bracelet King
Luna_Flyn
4 years, 1 month ago by Luna_Flyn
I think I have that too!🦁🦁🦁
Luna_Flyn
Bracelet King
Luna_Flyn
4 years, 1 month ago by Luna_Flyn
Yeah I definitely have that . It just happened again!