Things Someone Said That You’ll Always Remember (Good or Bad) page 2
blackcat79
Skiller
blackcat79
3 weeks, 6 days ago by blackcat79
@KrazyKnotz I am so sorry for your loss, I can’t imagine having to go through that. You are so strong and I hope your sister rests in peace ❤️
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
3 weeks, 6 days ago by Hylia224
This one girl messaged me randomly after liking ~4~ of my guitar playing videos and she was like OMG I LOVE YOUR PLAYING AND YOUR T-SHIRTS and that will stick with me always, the fact that we don't even know each other and she just decided to send me a message telling me how much she likes my videos. And I'm sorry if it seems like I'm bragging BUT DUDE ITS SUCH A BIG DEAL TO ME ♡♡♡♡
SarahWithH
Advanced
SarahWithH
3 weeks, 6 days ago by SarahWithH
That’s awesome!!
multiestar
Professional
multiestar
3 weeks ago by multiestar
(Bad) I remember the names of every single persons that have neither gave criticism to me for no reason or has called me annoying and what they said to me
(I struggle to even remember good things that people told me!)
fluffdoggy
Advanced
fluffdoggy
2 weeks, 6 days ago by fluffdoggy
“Oh, [my name] it is my pleasure to have you come and stay with me.
I love spending time with you and discovering how you are changing
as you grow older!!” - the last email my grandma sent me 2 days before she had a heart attack and passed away. ❤️
rics_girl3
Professional
rics_girl3
2 weeks, 5 days ago by rics_girl3
I will never forget what my best friend said to me the day we became close. I'll shorten the story but basically, we were at a retreat and I had just come out of a very bad "losing a 7-year friend" and the girl I lost seems to hate me to this day, idk why I did nothing. I had never really talked to him before, but that night at the retreat I was praying for someone in my life for a miracle. And not even 5 minutes later, when everyone around me was hugging everyone and I was alone, he came. At first, I didn't know who it was but he just kept saying, "I'll always be there for you, You can tell me anything, I'll always protect you, You're loved" He pulled away and I saw it was him, and he smiled and walked away. To this day we are the closest friends. ly Sam <3
Aicha-R
Professional
Aicha-R
2 weeks, 3 days ago by Aicha-R
“Ur not right in the head” - my mum after showing her a video of me pretending im a ballerina at the back of the bus and falling onto my friend 😭😭
behappy8
Bracelet King
behappy8
2 weeks, 2 days ago by behappy8
(good) *my best friend w/ his arms around me as I'm crying* "hey, hey, its ok sweetheart ill always be here to love you and be proud of you"
(bad) *toxic ex bf* "ugh you look so bad in that dress, you really need to lose some weight, oh and that dress is so ugly like who do you even think you are" (it was my favorite dress... i was like a 2x and now I'm a medium because of it... i miss that dress