Things Someone Said That You’ll Always Remember (Good or Bad)
SarahWithH
Advanced
SarahWithH
2 weeks, 2 days ago by SarahWithH
Ok so for context there’s a girl in my class who could’ve become my best friend if I haven’t messed up and I’m trying very hard to get her back and let’s call her A. So basically there was something going on in my life at that time and I was really upset and I was like crying and then A went up to me and hugged me and said “you’re so special for staying so strong about this”. Not only was the one of the sweetest things someone ever said to me, it also meant so much more coming from her because I always thought that I’d never mean anything to her or matter. So yeah what’s my story please share yours!
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
2 weeks, 2 days ago by kpn
"are you just gonna keep following us around?" and that was when i realized how unstable the friendship was
smplyjedi
Bracelet King
smplyjedi
2 weeks, 2 days ago by smplyjedi
i was sitting in class one day and that morning i used a new perfume and clothes that i LOVED. i did my hair and felt amazing, but my friend(s) didnt really care and put me down a little.
Until last period, we were doing group work and this girl who i barely talked to (i thought she was a meangirl at first) looked at me and went "Whats that smell it smells amazing. OMG, it's you! Your hair is gorgeous how the hell did you do it like that! i wish my hair stayed like that every day. that outfit makes me so jealous" and i froze in place and i was thinking 'omg ME?'
that was almost a year ago and I still remember every moment, she really made me feel so much better that day. We still talk to this day : )

so if you say something to someone, even something small they may still remember it. I still think of her as an amazing example. ly girlie <3
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
2 weeks, 2 days ago by tkd2010
“i don’t know what i’d do without you two, i love y’all sm” my bsfs told me and our other bsf this one day when we were having a deep convo
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
2 weeks, 2 days ago by ningc98
my best friend (she wasn’t my best friend back then, we’d just met and were just friends) told me she had a crush when we were walking home (were neighbors) and then she told me who it was and i felt so honored bc i was the first person she told about that guy
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
2 weeks, 2 days ago by ningc98
i was honored she trusted me that much even tho we barely knew each other back then
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
2 weeks, 2 days ago by KrazyKnotz
"I love you." - The last words my twin sister and I said to each other before she passed away. 💔
spiderfran
Skiller
spiderfran
2 weeks, 2 days ago by spiderfran
This isn’t really a who said what, but it’s something I will never forget!! Since 2018 me and my sister watched a show on Netflix called Ninjago at a friend’s house. We fell in love and it became our “together show”. Every year a season of the show comes out and we start the show from the beginning and rewatch every episode and end with the new season. We are still continuing this tradition and it is something we will both never ever forget!!! 😊
spiderfran
Skiller
spiderfran
2 weeks, 2 days ago by spiderfran
‘In 2018’ (and I highly recommend you check it out😉)
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
2 weeks, 2 days ago by fishyknots
“You look so pretty” just hearing it from another girl who you may not know very well is so special
Jess_Mess
Skiller
Jess_Mess
2 weeks, 2 days ago by Jess_Mess
"your amazing and beautiful you know that....and I never want to lose you......I love you" - my amazing bf on christmas day ❤️
SarahWithH
Advanced
SarahWithH
1 week, 6 days ago by SarahWithH
@kpn that’s horrible I’m sorry
SarahWithH
Advanced
SarahWithH
@krazyknots that’s so sad I’m so sorry you had to go through that
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
1 week, 6 days ago by kpn
honestly no, it's made my life much better bc i found new friends who talk to me and love me as i am. they said that to me as a little kid, but it just stuck and i applied it to all further friendships. i've grown and stopped pulling myself away so much now, and i'm thankful it happened in a way (:
SarahWithH
Advanced
SarahWithH
That’s so great I’m so happy for you
jjughjjgjg
Beginner
jjughjjgjg
1 week, 6 days ago by jjughjjgjg
@KrazyKnotz omg im so sorry to hear that! if you dont mind me asking, what happened to her? you ofc dont need to share
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
1 week, 6 days ago by KrazyKnotz
@jjughjjgjg She passed away from congestive heart failure. She had been sick for a while, but her passing was unexpected. She went in for a noninvasive procedure that her doctors were very optomistic about and would improve her quality of life. But the procedure did not go well and had to have emergency open heart surgery. She passed away a couple days later after being on life support. Sorry if that is too much info 😅.

She was the most beauty person I've ever known, inside and out! She had a energy that just being around her made your day brighter! Her passion was cooking and baking. She was famous for her yellow cupcakes with milk chocolate buttercream frosting. ❤️
SarahWithH
Advanced
SarahWithH
Oh my
SarahWithH
Advanced
SarahWithH
That’s so sad I’m so sorry
fluffdoggy
Advanced