tell me about your heartbreak ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ page 3
grod
Bracelet King
grod
10ย months ago by grod
@nikkilmao aww damn well i hope things work out with you guys!
i have a lot of friends who are bipolar so i know itโ€™s not easy but you got this๐Ÿ˜‰
you seem like a sweet girl hopefully he realizes that and doesnโ€™t mess things up
grod
Bracelet King
grod
10ย months ago by grod
@ilovekeefe girl i feel your pain iโ€™ve played matchmaker for my crush and itโ€™s hurts like hell and itโ€™s really not healthy. and i also dated my best friends ex which really messed up our friendship but she moved out of state but donโ€™t let a Guy ruin your friendship with you best friend cause youโ€™ll rarely ever find a true friend like her ๐Ÿ˜‰
i learned this the hard way
by the time i realized i messed up it was already too late :/
smplyjedi
Bracelet King
smplyjedi
9ย months, 2ย weeks ago by smplyjedi
Idk if this counts but anywayโ€ฆ.
I had this huuuggeee crush on a guy in my class and we became friends rlly fast. We stayed friends for about 2-3 years before i decided i wanted to tell him how i felt. So i went up to him, w my best friend nearby to make sure i told him, and i asked him about our friendship. I asked if he saw me as more than a friend and he said no, but i said i did. He kinda laughed it off, but we drifted apart and it really hurt. Two days after that i saw him with one of my friends *together* (not the best friend). I was happy for him but it kinda hurt a little, and now weโ€™re going to different schools, and he didnt say anything to me. Idk if this counts tho soโ€ฆ