tell me about your heartbreak 💔😢😭
grod
Bracelet King
grod
1 year, 3 months ago by grod
i'll go first....
i was deeply in love with this dude i really saw a future with him and he did too. but then one day he broke up with me over text. and he got really toxic with me and started blaming me for a bunch of messed up things. i was really hurt but now i'm over it kinda
grod
Bracelet King
grod
he didn't even tell me why he broke up with me he just ended things all of a sudden
dhago
Beginner
dhago
1 year, 3 months ago by dhago
heartbreak is a myth created by the government
IndyHaine
Bracelet King
IndyHaine
1 year, 3 months ago by IndyHaine
Heartbreak is another word for mourning a loss of something and it's definitely not a myth and obviously has nothing to do with the government. I understand that that was a joke but depending on how hard the loss was, I think this joke could be hurtful to some people.

Anyway, heartbreak is sadly a part of life that everyone will experience, so don't let anyone make you feel bad over it! You cannot decide to just not feel something anymore, despite what society sometimes seems to think.
I hope you have good friends who talk about it with you without judgement!
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
1 year, 3 months ago by tkd2010
well we didn’t date but we were pretty close. we had 1 class together. we talked every day and i would always give him a sprite and he would buy me cookies at lunch. he helped me with basketball. he was so amazing. but now we don’t have a class together and he doesn’t ever really talk to me anymore. and he has a girlfriend.
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
i really miss him. our personalities matched so well. (i think he may have liked me back and a lot of my friends even people i didn’t know we’ll would ask if we liked each other or if we were dating) he would playfully make fun of me and i would make fun of him back. idk i just always felt good abt myself around him. now we stand right next to each other and don’t say a word.
Zaan_13
Bracelet King
Zaan_13
1 year, 3 months ago by Zaan_13
Last relationship is mine- neither of us properly dated in abt 5 years, and then 2 weeks after he asked me out, the country went into lockdown 🙃 (thanks 2020). Kept dating anyway but then I had to leave the country and he was finishing medical school so we kind of had no choice but to break up.
This one hurt a lot bc of the fact that there were no problems between us, we were literally so good together until it was time to face facts, and it was also the healthiest relationship I'd ever been in but just cut short by circumstances 😭
he's such a gem and last time I was in the country we caught up as friends which was really nice, but it just sucks that our timing was so badly off
audreymb
Professional
audreymb
1 year, 3 months ago by audreymb
Me and this guy got in really deep and all of a sudden my parents started hating him and idk why it was their business but oh well and then they made me block him and we were sneaking around, and finally ended things over summer. Then we got back together this school year, snuck around some more, got in trouble a few times, then he left me for the girl he told me not to worry ab. Even after I risked everything for him and got in trouble multiple times
grod
Bracelet King
grod
@tkd2010 damn that really sucks. i'm sorry
grod
Bracelet King
grod
@Zaan_13 awe that's so sad i'm sorry
grod
Bracelet King
grod
@audreymb what a jerk. you deserve better girl.
audreymb
Professional
audreymb
1 year, 3 months ago by audreymb
Lmao did I mention he went on a date w her a day after he kissed me and then didn’t tell me until after. And I think he was planning on ghosting me until I texted him. I kind of find it all funny now cuz I’m over him but oh well 😂😂
hollow_log
Professional
hollow_log
1 year, 3 months ago by hollow_log
not for me but for one of my besties. two of my besties started dating and they just broke up and went back to being friends. the person i’m closer with seems kinda sad abt it and i feel bad bc she rlly likes my other friend still. i’m glad they’re still friends but sad for her bc she’s been anxious abt this for a bit now
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
ikr. track starts soon and ik we’re doing at least one event together so maybe we’ll get to talk. idk tho.
bluesky716
Bracelet King
bluesky716
1 year, 1 month ago by bluesky716
I was a sophomore in high school when I get this super cute guy and we talked and talked for a long time and then I found out he had a crush on me and i like l Him back and we talked and almost started relationship but that’s when he said he didn’t want to date me it hurt so much because I really really really like him and he like me but didn’t want to ruin our friendship
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
1 year, 1 month ago by tkd2010
ok so i posted on this a while back and i’m having rlly mixed emotions abt him rn. i don’t wanna like him but i still do (a LOT) and he still has a gf. and being totally honest he’s not very loyal but today i heard that he actually really really likes his gf so… 😭
grod
Bracelet King
grod
1 year, 1 month ago by grod
@tkd2010 damn girl i'm so sorry, i know it hurts but trust me i know its hard right now but hey maybe things will work out in the end
maybe just be honest with him and tell him the truth, its better to be honest then keep it tou yourself and never know anything
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
tysm. and i also was denying that he wasn’t a great person but now i’m actually living in reality and realizing i don’t really want someone like him. but yk the feelings are still there. i probably won’t tell him unless we get kinda close again bc we reallyy drifted. but your definitely right, now just isn’t a great time yk?
grod
Bracelet King
grod
1 year, 1 month ago by grod
@tkd2010 yeah ofc! but hey remember you can always find someone way better who will like you for YOU! even though it sucks don't let this mess with you
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
yeah i trying to keep that mindset! tysm <3