I have a question for anyone who hosts or joins challenges
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 3 months ago by oceanknot
So I think challenges are really fun to join, but a lot of the time, I join so many challenges that I wouldn’t be able to make a specific bracelet for each one. So, for example, I’ll do a flower pattern for a flower challenge and use the same bracelet for a freestyle challenge and a raid my to-dos challenge. Whenever I do this, I try and ask the host of the challenge if this is okay to do and they have pretty much all said that it was okay for me to do that. The only thing is, it feels like I’m the only asking and I know that if I’m hosting a challenge, I wouldn’t care if someone did that. Do you think that’s a fair thing to do or is it just something everyone does and there’s no need to ask the host?
Ghoude
Bracelet King
Ghoude
3 years, 3 months ago by Ghoude
I don’t think it really matters because you are still participating in the challenge, but I would always ask the host first because they are the ones who decide the rules. 😀
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@Ghoude but wouldn’t the host put it in their rules if they were objecting to it? I agree with what you’re saying, but when I thought about it more, it made more sense that if there was an issue, they would put it in their rules. Thanks for responding though!
Ghoude
Bracelet King
Ghoude
3 years, 3 months ago by Ghoude
Yes they would but they could of forgot to. I wouldn’t think about it too much because it’s just gonna confuse you. Your welcome!! Glad I could help 😊
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
3 years, 3 months ago by Basilology
I feel like you should still ask them, just in case. I do not feel like it is cheating.
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@Basilology Thanks for your input! I feel like if the host had an issue with it, then they would put it in their rules. As long as it’s not cheating, I think that it’s ok to do.