normal patterns with brown?
stormii
Bracelet King
stormii
3 years, 3 months ago by stormii
I have a lot of dark/reddish brown floss, is there any normal patterns that would look good with brown?
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 3 months ago by sadnymph
raid my todos! also i’ve found that flip flops look quite nice in that sort of colour scheme
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 3 months ago by amwatson
Brown/neutral arrowheads look really nice
Forgotten3
Bracelet King
Forgotten3
3 years, 3 months ago by Forgotten3
I agree with @sadnymph @amwatson those are really good patterns to use with browns or anything with blue and brown and pink I think looks great
isabellew7
Bracelet King
isabellew7
3 years, 3 months ago by isabellew7
I always mix browns and blues together In normal patterns! You can look through my pictures on my page to see some of them (:
meganff01
Bracelet King
meganff01
3 years, 3 months ago by meganff01
i can’t remember the pattern number but there’s a really popular otter pattern by krazyknotz (i think that right) but if you search otter and order by loves it’ll be near or at the top
meganff01
Bracelet King
meganff01
3 years, 3 months ago by meganff01
i did them as keychains for one of my friends and they turned out really nice so i’d recommend
Mack5514
Professional
Mack5514
3 years, 3 months ago by Mack5514
I think #32261 would look amazing with a brown gradient, I know it’s not a normal pattern, but I think there is an M&M logo pattern that you could make in M&M colors, and make your base strings brown to look like chocolate inside. I hope this helps!
Mack5514
Professional
Mack5514
M&M logo pattern #286
Mack5514
Professional
Mack5514
Going off of what @isabellew7 said, here are some patterns that would look great with brown and blue double gradients, #31612 #31611 #26211 #47435 #47436
KLCatLady
Bracelet King
KLCatLady
3 years, 2 months ago by KLCatLady
@Mack5514 umm... why is there peppa pig as the last pattern 😂
Mack5514
Professional
Mack5514
3 years, 2 months ago by Mack5514
@KLCatLady I DIDNT NOTICE THAT OMG WRONG PATTERN
Fluffball
Bracelet King
Fluffball
3 years, 2 months ago by Fluffball
Brown and white go well together, I would say try something with a brown gradient and a white background. Like maybe the starburst or mini starburst.