Bracelet King
Smooshy
3 years, 3 months ago by Smooshy
How do you make a tutorial?
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 3 months ago by oceanknot
Quoted from the FAQ, “Adding tutorials to the site is possible, but the process is a little bit more difficult than adding all the other content. If you'd like to add one, you first have to prepare it in a word document or a pdf. It would be great if it follows the same structure that our current tutorials have. They're divided into steps, and each step can contain an image/video, title, and text. After all of this is done, and your tutorial is ready, just can send it to us via email. If you don't have our email address yet, please contact an admin to obtain it. Also please don't forget to mention your username, and how difficult you consider your tutorial to be. After receiving your tutorial, our moderators will take a look on it, and if everything's fine, it will be posted to the site.”

I’ve never submitted a tutorial, but I’ve heard people say that you can message a moderator and they’ll provide you with the information.
Smooshy
Bracelet King
Smooshy
3 years, 3 months ago by Smooshy
@oceanknot that sounds REALLY complicated
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 3 months ago by oceanknot
Yeah, I’ve never tried it, but I think looking at other tutorials can help you figure it out
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 3 months ago by AwesomeGrl
You have to make the tutorial on a doc or something, then send it to the admin through email, and hell post it for you.