asking people's before using their patterns on Youtube
Ava_Hope
Professional
Ava_Hope
3 years, 4 months ago by Ava_Hope
If I wanted to start a youtube channel would I have to ask the person who created the pattern to use it in one of my videos?
indaco
Bracelet King
indaco
3 years, 4 months ago by indaco
Unless it's a chevron or a super famous one, I think you should (especially if it is an alpha) 🙂
Olivia_R
Bracelet King
Olivia_R
3 years, 4 months ago by Olivia_R
I don’t think you should have to ask them, but definitely credit their work especially if it’s an alpha. Also, if you end up making a channel, tell me and I’ll sub!
Ava_Hope
Professional
Ava_Hope
Thanks!
Ava_Hope
Professional
Ava_Hope
I'll let you know if I stop procrastination and make a channel lol
indaco
Bracelet King
indaco
3 years, 4 months ago by indaco
@Olivia_R I actually meant crediting them too, @Ava_Hope I agree with Olivia_R about crediting them
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 4 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Most bracelet makers just state the pattern number in their video and description doing so is a good idea so that others can make the pattern too.
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
3 years, 4 months ago by Cassie989
Yeah, I think you do. I would If I was going to make a Youtube channel. Are you starting one?
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3 years, 4 months ago by SavannaL
You're not required to, but I think you should just because when they say yes you have proof they gave you permission in a legal case. Also, its a good idea to mention the pattern# in the video as well as in the description of your video, just to give credit and because people might ask what it is anyway!