will my bracelets grow mild if I wear them in the pool?
Mes_07
Bracelet King
Mes_07
3 years, 5 months ago by Mes_07
I was just wondering Bc I often go I the pool with them.
fuzzydogs8
Bracelet King
fuzzydogs8
3 years, 5 months ago by fuzzydogs8
Do u mean mold?
fuzzydogs8
Bracelet King
fuzzydogs8
If so, I don’t think so. I have worn mine in the pool before. I would just take a shower after with the bracelet on and clean the bracelet then.
Mes_07
Bracelet King
Mes_07
3 years, 5 months ago by Mes_07
@fuzzydogs8 yes lol I mean mold, okay thank you
fuzzydogs8
Bracelet King
fuzzydogs8
Yep lol
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 5 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Nope I've worn my bracelets all summer long and I go swimming everyday in the summer. They eventually will fade in colour but it took over 1 year for my candystripe to fade and that was without taking it off ever. If you do swim with it on though tie it tightly and take it off if you swim in any large body of water.
avacodo7
Professional
avacodo7
3 years, 5 months ago by avacodo7
i wore my bracelets in the pool all summer long and I think they faded a little bit but they didnt mold or anything! i also still take them in the shower bc im just too lazy to take them off
gayboyyyyy
Advanced
gayboyyyyy
3 years, 5 months ago by gayboyyyyy
haha i shower with mine too but it's only caus i can't untie it 😂 i tried too but i tink im stuck with it 😂
Belle0812
Professional
Belle0812
3 years, 5 months ago by Belle0812
No, I wear mine in the shower and the pool! (That’s with the ones I knot onto me) the only thing is they might start fraying and lightening slightly... eventually they will break or fall off but other than that I’ve never had one mold!!!
NB2909
Bracelet King
NB2909
3 years, 5 months ago by NB2909
they wont but the color will fade and the bracelet might stretch and the knot you tied to wear it will tighten
sftball011
Professional
sftball011
3 years, 5 months ago by sftball011
Nope I have had 5 anklets on my ankles since July and there is no mold and I have also been in a pool lots since then.
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 5 months ago by sadnymph
i dont let my bracelets touch water unless theyre being washed. i just want them to look as good as possible for as long as possible. i had an anklet which was really frayed and faded by the time i took it off. ive never had a mouldy bracelet ❤️
rumpleknot
Bracelet King
rumpleknot
3 years, 5 months ago by rumpleknot
they don’t mold but i’ve had some that mildew from going to the beach, pool and shower. they also fade and get frayed