Key chains!!
catialvi15
Professional
catialvi15
3 years, 4 months ago by catialvi15
I need help guys, I really like making key chains but they make my alphas curvy and don’t work very well. Do you guys have any specific key chains with the clips that have the flat side it could really help me out! Please let me know🙂
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 4 months ago by oceanknot
I use D-rings for my keychains. Here is the link for the specific one that I got off of Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Anezus-Keychain-Lanyard-Swivel-Hardware/dp/B07QWJV5MZ

You can choose from either 1 inch or 3/4 inch key rings. I use the 3/4 inch ones, but if you want to make keychains that are a little bigger, then I would suggest the 1 inch ones, which are a little bit more expensive. I would say that if you’re really pushing it, you can fit 18-20 base strings on the 3/4 inch ones, but I use slightly thicker thread for my base strings, so maybe that’s why I can only fit 18-20.
london_e
Professional
london_e
3 years, 4 months ago by london_e
I got my D-ring keychain today, and I love them A LOT more. They make my edges nice and straight. It costs more money, but definitely worth the extra dollars! (I use the 1 inch btw)
catialvi15
Professional
catialvi15
3 years, 4 months ago by catialvi15
Thank you guys so much! I am definitely going to look into it 🙂