Something random/cool
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 5 months ago by oceanknot
So, I was looking through braceletbook and I realized that the largest wall hanging photo ever posted to this site was by @kristine13 of #21472 . I remember seeing that pattern and wondering if anyone would ever make it, but someone did 😂. I genuinely wonder how long that took, especially with all the color switches because the largest alpha I ever made was only like 21 strings.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 5 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I would say several months. lol. I mean they could have done it much quicker but I know that my large wall hanging is taking forever and it isn’t as big as that one.
Firecorn
Bracelet King
Firecorn
3 years, 5 months ago by Firecorn
And @innovate did the smaller, or is it longer 🤔 version
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@2006_Mandy If I made that, it would probably take years, and in the end I would probably never want to knot again. 😂 I do want to make a large wall hanging for a room at some point, but I’m just not ready for it yet ( I don’t know when I’ll be ready though)
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@Firecorn Yeah, I think that one was smaller and shorter, but it still one of the biggest wall hangings on the site.
kristine13
Skiller
kristine13
3 years, 4 months ago by kristine13
Hello, i'm the one who did it and it took me about 6 months. I don't know if there is a bigger version, but the one I did was 141X171.
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 4 months ago by oceanknot
@kristine13 I think that’s the biggest version, but since I posted this forum someone made a larger wall hanging of a different pattern.
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
Just wondering though, how many rows did you do per day?
kristine13
Skiller
kristine13
3 years, 4 months ago by kristine13
it took an hour each row, i would maybe do two maximum as it would also cause some discomfort staying in the same position that long. Also, i didn't worked on it every day, studies were the priority.
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@kristine13 That’s good that you put your studies first. I’ve been meaning to make a wall hanging, but I’m not ready to make the commitment yet.