Do you have any secrets you HAVE to tell?
xKNOTTEDx
Bracelet King
xKNOTTEDx
3 years, 9 months ago by xKNOTTEDx
Lets be friends and swap secrets. Also i will provide advice!

ALL SECRETS WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL! ( meaning no one else will see them )
bablitsboo
Bracelet King
bablitsboo
3 years, 9 months ago by bablitsboo
I suffer from anxiety and i want to go to a therapist and i am not ashamed of telling that 😊
Etown
Bracelet King
Etown
3 years, 9 months ago by Etown
I have anxiety but I'm scared of therapists, I have a crush on my friend's worst enemy, I hate being around people but I pretend I love people so they don't think I'm rude, my two oldest friends are now bullying me for no reason I can see, I have soooo many secrets 😂
greysen95
Bracelet King
greysen95
3 years, 9 months ago by greysen95
im confused about everything. i dont trust anyone i think i have anxiety and depression. i really want to relapse. shh dont tell anyone
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 9 months ago by Elise64
This isn’t really a secret it sorta is but I read this article that said dogs and cats shouldn’t be kept as pets and it’s kinda upsetting me ☹️☹️
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 9 months ago by Elise64
And I feel like it’s a stupid reason to be upset 😕
weirdkiddo
Bracelet King
weirdkiddo
3 years, 9 months ago by weirdkiddo
@xKNOTTEDx I’ll take the advice. This girl who I thought was my friend started bullying me a while ago and I found out she’s telling people I’m over dramatic and that I’m faking having depression for attention, and I don’t know how to handle her cause I have a class with her at school. Also my ex who cheated on me is now her best friend and he also hates me for some reason even though the only thing I’ve ever done is be mad at him for cheating on me which I feel I’m obligated to do. Can you tell me how to handle all of this?
LaylaH101
Bracelet King
LaylaH101
3 years, 8 months ago by LaylaH101
well....okay.....I have anxiety and experience frequent panic attacks.
angeldior
Bracelet King
angeldior
3 years, 8 months ago by angeldior
i suffer from severe general and social anxiety
CatDog12
Bracelet King
CatDog12
3 years, 8 months ago by CatDog12
Every time I talk to my crush I seam sarcastic and I do not mean to but if I do not talk to him and he is close I just giggle