How did you start making bracelets?! page 2
Macaron567
Bracelet King
Macaron567
3 years, 9 months ago by Macaron567
I found some embroidery thread in my house this quarantine and found out you can make bracelets with it! 😊
iyamayam
Bracelet King
iyamayam
3 years, 9 months ago by iyamayam
About 3-4 years ago we had to learn how to make a candy stripe at my summer camp because that was the arts and craft project for the day. After that I learned how to do a chevron and that’s about it. I stopped making friendship bracelets like 2 years ago cause I like making boxes and barrels with lanyard (I actually became rlly good at it). Around February of this year I found the string I ordered last year but never bothered to use so I started making friendship bracelets. That’s when I found this app and I’m so happy I did cause this apps amazing. I just made my first alpha pattern today. It looks like crap but I guess it’s a start.
Someony
Bracelet King
Someony
3 years, 9 months ago by Someony
I saw someone making them in my class and I thought it was really cool so I started making them too
Meggieb18
Professional
Meggieb18
3 years, 9 months ago by Meggieb18
I saw some on Pinterest and wanted to have a go!
kmonkey
Professional
kmonkey
3 years, 9 months ago by kmonkey
My mom first taught me when I was younger, but I really starting learning how to make different kinds of bracelets at a summer camp I go to every year. One year after summer camp I made my first real pattern, and my first alpha, and I have been hooked ever since! 😄 😄
KK4eva
Bracelet King
KK4eva
3 years, 9 months ago by KK4eva
My aunt just taught me around 4 years ago, but a year after that I started researching photos, and found BraceletBook. That was when I really started making bracelets. Then a little while ago, I actually made an account
schildpad
Professional
schildpad
3 years, 9 months ago by schildpad
The first time I try to make bracelet was during my holiday in Thailand. But for some reason I never dit it at home while I was realy enjoyed to make them! (the bracelets were candystrips and cheverons) And then I was bored during the quarantune. Sow I tried it again and I am in love ❤️
rayedesol
Bracelet King
rayedesol
3 years, 9 months ago by rayedesol
I started making bracelets 15 years ago. I was introduced to it through a friend. I was taught the chevron and candy stripe. I recently got more into making things now though.

I've always made things with gimp(lanyard), like the chinese staircase, box, cobra, brick. Those are also other forms of knotting.
Aesella
Professional
Aesella
3 years, 9 months ago by Aesella
i started bracelets in quarantine! i saw a picture of friendship bracelets and soon realized i loved it! now i am able to read bb patterns and am learning alphas!
LilJeff42
Professional
LilJeff42
3 years, 8 months ago by LilJeff42
went to a friends house and they were makin em so i tried. my first one was AtRoCiOuS but ive gotten better haha