song recommendations
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 11 months ago by Elise64
Hi I haven’t been playing guitar a lot lately does anyone have song recommendations like any song not just ones that people normally play on guitar.
V_2007
Bracelet King
V_2007
3 years, 11 months ago by V_2007
The song I really liked is some you loved. I listen to it every morning I cried almost every time I listen to it
courttcan
Bracelet King
courttcan
3 years, 11 months ago by courttcan
A really fun one I learned for my guitar class was "Upside Down" by Jack Johnson. I agree that "Someone You Loved" is so fun to play. "Happy Together" by The Turtles is also very fun! tho there are some funky chords in that one. Hope this helps!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
I know someone you loved I started to play it a little bit but I didn’t learn it a lot and @courttcan thx I’ll look at those ones.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
And btw, you can see the songs that I like in my bio, not that I don’t like the ones you guys recommended, I didn’t listen to them except for someone you loved, but ya In my bio you can get an idea of the types of songs that I like
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
I kinda like rap songs a little bit too, I wanna put more in my playlist but idk what rap songs to listen to
V_2007
Bracelet King
V_2007
3 years, 11 months ago by V_2007
I don't like rap but here are some rap songs you might like don't touch my truck by Breland, Suicidal by YNW Melly, Rock star by Roddy and Lucid Dreams by Juice Wrld.