Bracelet King
lunaMar_27
3 years, 11 months ago by lunaMar_27
For sure
maplezz_5
Bracelet King
maplezz_5
3 years, 11 months ago by maplezz_5
once we were on our last hockey game for the season and i was so pumped about it 😂 😂 and then i had the puck with me and i was skating like fUll speED and then i did one biG slapshot and i was so happy and doing my celly but the other team was cheering with me for some reason and i just realized shot in my own net it was sOOOOOOoooooooo embaraSinggg!! 😤 but now when i think anout it its funny and weird 😂 😂 😂 😂
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
3 years, 11 months ago by Books4Ever
@maplezz_5 that is funny😂
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
3 years, 11 months ago by CraftsyCat
One time, When I was in first grade, I was running in my house with socks on. I slipped, and fell on a shelf, and the shelf literally took a peice out of my eyebrow. I laid on the ground crying (no, wailing) for twenty minutes before my dad came down, and he called to my mom. I was taken to the childrens hospital, where the numbing cream didn't work. 😤
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
3 years, 11 months ago by amazingme
When I was around three, I was in the garden with my mom, poking at things. And me being the curious three year-old, I picked up a milk snake, thought it was a worm, and went up to my mom with it wrapped around my arms. And my mom has an extreme phobia of reptiles... you can imagine how that went.
maplezz_5
Bracelet King
maplezz_5
3 years, 11 months ago by maplezz_5
@Books4Ever yep 😂 😂
lunaMar_27
Bracelet King
lunaMar_27
3 years, 11 months ago by lunaMar_27
@amazingme 😆
adamorgan
Bracelet King
adamorgan
3 years, 11 months ago by adamorgan
I don't know if this counts as weird or a little scary, but a couple weeks ago I was sitting on my bedroom floor probably painting or something home alone, I had this antique mirror that sat on my dresser, then completely out of nowhere it just shattered, there were pieces of glass everywhere. And I just sat there for like 15 minutes with just broken glass surrounding me. So yeah fun times!!! 😂
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
@adamorgan that is not scary to me but it is really funny!😀. Did any glass cut you?
adamorgan
Bracelet King
adamorgan
3 years, 11 months ago by adamorgan
Surprisingly, no there was no cuts.
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
@adamorgan that is good