Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
3 years, 10 months ago by Books4Ever
So this is just for fun,
You say what the weirdest thing you have done or has happened to you
I will go first?
When I was 4 I cut off the tip of my finger,
Me and my family had just gotten home from shopping and when I got out of my moms car I smashed my finger between my moms car and my dads truck, and off comes the tip of my finger. My dad ran inside to get a wet washcloth, it was the only time in my life that I have seen my dad run. My mom took me to the Emergency Room and they sewed the tip of my finger back on.
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for, but when I was like 1 I jumped off the top of a slide and landed right on my head, but then apparently I just calmly said “ow” and then went to go do it again
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
@madeleine_ that is cool and that perfect for what I was looking for
AG13
Bracelet King
AG13
3 years, 10 months ago by AG13
this happened with one of my friends, but I thought I would share it anyways!

One time, my friend and her cousin were going to the park. They were riding their scooters (they are both 12 like me), when this young girl randomly walked up to them (they said she looked about 8 or 9) and said "I hAvE a HiGh TeCh ScOoTeR" and then walked away like nothing happened 😂
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
@AG13 that is funny😀
AG13
Bracelet King
AG13
3 years, 10 months ago by AG13
@Books4Ever yeah, it was pretty funny when she told me about it😂
CoolKnot
Bracelet King
CoolKnot
3 years, 10 months ago by CoolKnot
The weirdest thing I’ve done (and still continue to do) is walk into things when I’m in a conversation with someone. I get really into conversations sometimes, and I end up walking into OPEN doors, poles, people, or anything in my path and it’s SUPER awkward when it’s a person
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
@CoolKnot that is funny because I do that to😀
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 10 months ago by Shelly2121
My batch went up after the cheering competion, and grade six and four had already gone up. My friend said it was the scariest thing he had ever been through 😂
So we were running up the stairs, and everyone in their hallway stopped, then saw a stampede of 360 students racing to their classrooms........... we were running so fast because we lost the competion and we wanted to get to our classrooms as quickly ad possible so that we could cry till the end of time 😭 😂
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
Seriously tho, our batch was in shambles afterwards
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
@Shelly2121 would you mind explaining what a batch means please?
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
Its a grade! So grade 1 is one batch, grade two is another batch, so on so forth. Its like making making cookies! Theres a first batch that you make first then the second batch..........you get it
decahele
Professional
decahele
3 years, 10 months ago by decahele
at a language camp a friend accidentally threw her drinking bottle over a shark I was allowed to go and get it because I am big but the hedge was too high and I completely collapsed 😂
decahele
Professional
decahele
3 years, 10 months ago by decahele
hedge* not shark 😊
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
@Shelly2121 that is really funny
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
@decahele that is funny
Dragon_Fly
Skiller
Dragon_Fly
3 years, 10 months ago by Dragon_Fly
There was like this free fall and you would land on a big Aires up mattress thing and when I jumped I made like a throw up sound but I didn’t hear it, but everyone else did! And even better my mom got it on video!
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
@Dragon_Fly that is funny and you should submit the video to Americas Funniest Home Videos
lunaMar_27
Bracelet King
lunaMar_27
3 years, 10 months ago by lunaMar_27
Ok this one is kinda scary but it is so weird so when I was maybe 7 or 8 (this happened in are old house) I was helping my mom garden and she said she has got it from here so I was like ok so I found this penny on the ground and I picked it up and just kept on throwing it in are fountain we had this concrete fountain that was tall and not wide but three things of concrete so I am throwing it on and just keeping on grabbing it and it fell on the top tear and I went to get it and it fell on me but here’s the weird thing it fell on me and I was screaming and crying and my mom rushed over and my dad tried to help but he couldn’t because he had just gotten surgery on his leg but my mom came over and picked up the heavy and I mean heavy tier and it is concrete but it was right next to my head like 3 centimeters away and
lunaMar_27
Bracelet King
lunaMar_27
3 years, 10 months ago by lunaMar_27
My mom got it of but there was a tier on my arm and she got that of too but the weirdest thing is I was not hurt I only fractured the tip of my thumb and the nail on my left thumb came of but it grew back and other than my thumb I was not hurt not one bit and I am very lucky also my dad said he had a fountain fall on him when he was 6 years old and he was not severely injured