help, anyone? page 2
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
10 years, 1 month ago by KnotCrazy
I totally would donate a bracelet or two, but I have so many custom orders I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not, but I'll let you know! 🙂
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
10 years, 1 month ago by Ki_Love_18
Thanks KnotCrazy 🙂
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
10 years, 1 month ago by Ki_Love_18
And don't worry about it MelB
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
10 years, 1 month ago by KnotCrazy
Your welcome! I think I actually will... I just remembered some that I made the past couple days... I'll message you with the details! 🙂
charcas
Bracelet King
charcas
10 years, 1 month ago by charcas
I am on the 5th. I was wondering if we can also help with money?
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
10 years ago by Ki_Love_18
@charcas absolutely! If you want to sell bracelets for the adoption carnival and send the money in the package when you send the bracelets, that would work. Donations of any kind are really appreciated.
charcas
Bracelet King
charcas
10 years ago by charcas
I don't sell the bracelets I make but I'm going to ask people for donations and to take the bracelet they like.😉
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
Awesome! Thank you!!
catminion
Professional
catminion
10 years ago by catminion
That's so nice of you! ^.^ but sadly I'm a newbie and my bracelets aren't that good... But that's really nice of your to help them
Margaron
Margaron
10 years ago by Margaron
I might be able to send some, I generally have a few sitting around that I've made up. 🙂 I don't hang on to the swap forms, so if you message me your address I could send a couple to you 🙂
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
Awesome! I'll send you my address in the morning.
charcas
Bracelet King
charcas
10 years ago by charcas
Have you get my package?
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
I've received a package from KnotCrazy, but i haven't checked my mail yet, so i might have. I'll message you when I receive it.
charcas
Bracelet King
charcas
10 years ago by charcas
Ok.thank you😉
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
10 years ago by KnotCrazy
I'm glad it got there safely! 🙂
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
9 years, 10 months ago by Ki_Love_18
Update!!!!!!!!!!!! The bracelets that were sent to me were "sold like coaine" at my sister-in-laws family reunion!! (P.S. her words not mine) More money towards the adoption!!! I'm so excited! And now they are just finding a way over to U
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
9 years, 10 months ago by Ki_Love_18
*Uganda
ctrenchard
Professional
ctrenchard
9 years, 6 months ago by ctrenchard
@Ki_Love_18 How are your brother and sister-in-law doing? Did they ever get enough money raised to adopt the boy?
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
9 years, 6 months ago by Ki_Love_18
The child wasn't really an orphan. It was a scam. Luckily they found out, and are now looking for a new placement. The adoption agency said things like this happen.....well, more time to raise money, I guess.
ctrenchard
Professional
ctrenchard
9 years, 6 months ago by ctrenchard
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that 🙁 I hope it works out for them soon and that they can raise even more money 🙂