help, anyone?
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
10 years, 2 months ago by Ki_Love_18
Ok, so I posted this on chat a few days ago, but I thought I'd start this and see how much more help I could get. My brother and sister in law are trying to raise money to adopt a child from Uganda. A carnival will be done at the Davis county fair in Utah! and as part of the carnival, I'm making bracelets. If you or anyone you know who either wants bracelets or can tie them and send them to me, let me know, deadline for receiving bracelet requests (please try to keep at normal patterns, unless it's a very simple alpha) I am temporarily putting at April. Reply for more info 🙂
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
10 years, 2 months ago by Ki_Love_18
I couldn't post a price range because it was counted as spam, so message me for that too
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
10 years ago by Ki_Love_18
So, I have an update. My brother and his family have been matched with a little boy. (Matched means that unless something goes wrong, then they will adopt him) several people are making different crafts, hats, and other stuff. If you are interested in helping, please let me know! They need $30,000 , so any thing you can help make for them is appreciated!
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
As of right now, I have two people helping
charcas
Bracelet King
charcas
10 years ago by charcas
I'll be happy to 😉How can I help??
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
If you can make bracelets and send them to me, that'd be great!
MelB
Bracelet King
MelB
10 years ago by MelB
I might do it since I already have your address from the swap. Does it matter what patterns we make?
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
As long as they aren't more than twenty strings you should be fine
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years ago by lyra2245
I might help, i have to ask for permission first though
charcas
Bracelet King
charcas
10 years ago by charcas
How many and when do you need them?
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
As many as you feel like making, but I'd need them before the 25th of May.
charcas
Bracelet King
charcas
10 years ago by charcas
Ok😉
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
*anyone who helps will be recognized (by their BB username) when the bracelets are sold at the carnival)* ....just a small way to thank you guys
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
10 years ago by KnotCrazy
I hope your brother can get the little boy!!!!!!!! I wish adoption didn't cost so much...
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
Yeah 🙁 that's the sad thing about adoption, the cost....but thanks for your support!!!
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
Your welcome! I don't know how much you are charging, but don't feel bad about the price, if it's something like adoption that the money is going towards. (I have been selling
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
Sorry (I have been selling 12-16 strings for about $8 and people haven't complained at all) 🙂
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I'm going to try and sell bracelets up to ten strings for $5 and anything that has more strings for about $7....
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
Hey, just checking in to ask how the tying is going? I have a few bracelets in the process of being made, and was wondering how everyone else is doing.
MelB
Bracelet King
MelB
10 years ago by MelB
I'm not sure if I will be able to participate. I'm behind in school so I've been trying I get caught up. Sorry and I hope things go well for you.