spoiled kids in the internet page 2
Reply
GiuseppeK
Bracelet King
GiuseppeK
1 day, 12 hours ago by GiuseppeK
@Paws14 Because they don't have to fear getting their little mouths washed out with soap any longer?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⡃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣉⣙⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣠⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣾⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⣀⣀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡾⣿⣿⡿⢀⣠⡴⣀⣤⠶⢻⠟⠋⣠⣴⠾⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣩⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⣫⣾⣿⣿⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣁⡴⠋⠀⣹⡿⣃⡴⢛⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣰⠏⣠⣿⣿⣿⢏⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠈⣡⠾⠉⣠⢏⠄⢀⡿⢡⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⡿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣥⣾⣿⣿⣿⠁⣰⢀⡾⣻⠂⣰⠏⣾⠀⠀⢠⢿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡏⣉⠀⠙⢻⣿⠛⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⢁⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠸⠛⡇⢰⡿⢼⡿⠁⣰⠃⡾⠁⠀⢀⡟⢛⡼⠋⠻⣿⠀⠈⠁⠀⠉⠀⠀⡿⢹⣶⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⢸⣿⣿⡿⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⡇⢸⠃⠏⠀⢸⠃⡞⢳⠀⠀⠸⢃⣾⠅⠀⠀⠙⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢰⡇⠀⢹⣶⡙⣷⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣼⣿⣿⣧⣤⣤⣤⣀⠀⢸⣌⡀⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⠘⣆⠀⡇⡘⢠⠄⠀⠀⠀⢸⠆⠀⠀⠀⠾⠀⡇⡆⢸⡟⡇⣿⣿⣹⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣼⣿⣿⣿⢿⢿⡿⣾⣬⣷⣄⠈⣿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠆⠀⠀⢸⠀⢦⣀⠀⠸⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⢿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣤⣄⣀⠀⢀⣲⣾⣿⣶⣦⣤⣤⣀⠈⠉⠀⠀⢻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠆⠀⠻⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠻⣝⢿⣶⡤⣄⠀⠱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣞⠁⠀⠘⢿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⠟⢿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⣿⣿⠏⠁⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⣹⣧⣹⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⡀⢰⡀⢸⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣟⠃⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⠀⢻⣿⡀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠃⠘⣷⣾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⣠⢞⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⠀⢸⡟⠀⠉⠛⢿⣷⣾⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣴⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢩⣿⣧⡀⠀⡿⣤⢱⣼⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠉⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠞⠛⢷⣦⡼⢿⣷⣤⣄⣀⣀⣤⡿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠟⢿⣿⣦⣀⠀⠾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⡴⠀⠈⠉⠍⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡎⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣶⠚⢀⡀⠉⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣯⠀⢀⡾⢡⣦⠀⠀⣀⡀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢿⡎⠉⠛⣷⡦⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⡞⢀⣿⣿⣷⣿⣏⣉⡉⠉⠙⠶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠘⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠈⢿⣷⡄⢹⣷⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⡾⢿⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣽⣿⣦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠴⠦⠼⠟⢁⣾⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣇⣈⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣋⡉⠹⠀⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⣩⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⠉⠃⠀⠀⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣦⣀⣀⡴⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⢿⡿⡏⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣾⣿⣇⣠⣴⠞⠋⣡⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⠋⢹⣯⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣽⣿⠿⠛⠉⠤⠾⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠂⢀⣾⢿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⡥⠀⢀⡴⢟⣽⣼⣿⣾⣷⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⢒⡦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠒⢶⣾⠟⢁⣠⡿⢠⡘⢿⡿⣿⣿⣧⠈⠹⣿⣦⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣜⣲⣦⣖⣤⣤⣶⣶⣾⣟⠁⣴⢿⣿⣀⠘⢻⣌⠻⣿⡞⢿⡇⣀⣈⣿⠟⢩⡙⣿⣯⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢛⣀⣽⣿⠉⣟⢿⣝⢷⣶⣿⣦⡸⠋⢸⣛⣧⣀⣿⠷⠀⠁⢸⣿⣥⠇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣽⡉⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⡟⠛⠻⣿⣿⣯⣿⣯⡳⣽⣿⣾⡷⣀⣼⣟⠛⠁⣿⣄⠀⢸⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢦⡈⢻⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⡹⢿⣿⣿⢿⡟⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣿⢻⡟⣿⣿⣿⢃⣽⣯⣴⣀⣀⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣿⣿⠶⣾⠿⣿⣦⣀⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⢿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠙⢳⣦⣽⠆⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡸⠟⢶⣿⣻⣶⣿⣿⣿⣧⡼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢲⣟⠀⠘⠋⢹⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⣿⣏⡳⠿⢶⣄⡀⣻⣯⠀⢼⣿⣿⢤⠅⠀⠀⠀⠴
⠒⣦⣀⠀⢻⣶⡉⠿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢸⠊⠛⠛⣛⢉⣾⣧⣿⣧⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣛⣹⣿⣿⣿⢬⣿⡀⢀⣀⣛⣛⣿⣿⣫⣿⣿⣿⠇⠸⠛⢷⣦⠅⢹⣿⢿⠃⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢤⡹⢿⠷⣬⡤⠟⠦⠈⣿⣿⣿⠟⠟⠒⠉⠋⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡾⠻⣿⣿⣯⢩⠍⣭⣿⣿⠶⣷⠤⢴⣤⣤⣿⣿⠟⠃⠈⢿⣿⣧⡀⢀⡀⠙⠇⣾⣿⣼⢻⣿⣿⡏⣹⠃⠀⠀⡀⡀
Paws14
Bracelet King
Paws14
1 day, 11 hours ago by Paws14
@GiuseppeK Probably because parents doesn't do that thing anymore. I remember the first time I
Paws14
Bracelet King
Paws14
1 day, 11 hours ago by Paws14
Lied my father put chili in my mouth, problem is I have a high spice tolerance, so it wasn't that effective. When I was around 9-10, I lied about something and instead my eldest brother got blamed for it. In the end my mom found out that it was me and I stopped telling lies from then on.
Reply