spoiled kids in the internet
Reply
Nainika
Bracelet King
Nainika
6 days, 10 hours ago by Nainika
To be honest I’m starting to hate the internet because of spoiled kids they receive a iPhone 17 but hate and throw it because it’s not orange and I remember that i used to receive a 5 paged coloring book and be the happiest kid in the world so if you think the same drop as many emojis you can 😤😤
sophen
Bracelet King
sophen
6 days, 6 hours ago by sophen
Dude i completely agree!! I'm really scared for gen alpha💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔😤😤😤😤
Nainika
Bracelet King
Nainika
6 days, 6 hours ago by Nainika
@sophen gen alpha is the spoiled kids you see everyday
Nainika
Bracelet King
Nainika
6 days, 6 hours ago by Nainika
7 year olds are dressing like 17 with bras and all
Nainika
Bracelet King
Nainika
6 days, 5 hours ago by Nainika
When I was 7 I used to wear that net tutu with a frozen pant and Unicorn shirt with beaded necklaces and bracelets
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
6 days, 5 hours ago by bugs_b1te
I think a lot of that content is specifically made to make you feel like this, it creates more engagement with the content (or, it's parents exploiting their kids acting like that for content. same principle). Either way, it's probably not rea/faked just to make the masses angry.
Nainika
Bracelet King
Nainika
6 days, 4 hours ago by Nainika
@bugs_b1te no! I’ve seen them in irl
blackcat79
Bracelet King
blackcat79
5 days, 16 hours ago by blackcat79
On a similar branch, I’ve noticed that a lot of younger kids dress/try to act so old now? I feel like at least a good chunk of it is due to social media and it’s kind of sad that they seem to feel the pressure to be all grown up in a time where they’re supposed to be carefree 🙁
Nainika
Bracelet King
Nainika
5 days, 13 hours ago by Nainika
@blackcat79 that’s true babies are learning alphabet that’s to much pressure
blackcat79
Bracelet King
blackcat79
5 days ago by blackcat79
@Nainika I was talking more in terms of them trying to dress, act, and talk much older than they actually are. I find it kind of sad that in a time you’re supposed to just enjoy your childhood they’re trying to grow up early
sonukc2504
Professional
sonukc2504
4 days, 6 hours ago by sonukc2504
@blackcat79
I totally agree with you. It just feels like the new generation has lost the ability to enjoy little things in life and want to grow up fast. Not that i'm jelous or anything, but when I was younger (age 8 to 14) I would literally beg my parents to let me play a little more with my friends (we played chor police which is literally cops and robbers translated). We would all gang up on our parents to let us play longer. But I see my younger cousins of the same age I was back then, they literally have their own phones at 12 and they play online games on it!!! They never agree to play games which involve any physical activity. They think that they are so cool to play on mobiles instead of socializing with the neighborhood kids. I just want them to realise that they're missing out on the core memories. They'll never have an ugly scar you get after falling so hard while playing. Don't even get me started on their dressing. It's like there is no other colour in this world except for black 😭
blackcat79
Bracelet King
blackcat79
4 days, 6 hours ago by blackcat79
@sonukc2504 Yeah totally! They’re missing out on their change to run around and have fun before they’re too busy for it. Also, getting addicted at a young age definitely doesn’t do wonders for how it’s going to be in the future… The internet also pretends to have guidelines for kids but it really doesn’t. There’s an 11 yo I know that knows about far too many curse words and adult topics for his age and it’s honestly quite sad
LoveCraft
Professional
LoveCraft
4 days, 2 hours ago by LoveCraft
This is going to make me sound really old but I agree. It’s very sad that younger kids won’t be as creative because of ai that is accessible to everyone, even children. 🙁 😢
clean
Bracelet King
clean
2 days, 18 hours ago by clean
oh my gosh yes!! i'm still young (won't reveal age for privacy concerns but similar to those pick me girls on tiktok). i might be the only one in my grade without a phone which is kind of sad because i know people who had a phone when they were 7, like go touch grass. play with dolls or toy cars or lego or run around!! i would do ANYTHING to be seven and happy and carefree, I agree that the kids definitely need to enjoy life, but the parents of the kids are to blame. social media too.🙁
sophen
Bracelet King
sophen
2 days, 9 hours ago by sophen
@clean dude, i'm also young and i got a phone in January of this year, but i got it so i could keep in touch with my friends. For Christmas my friends got phone's and they are both around my age, but because they got phone's their 5 year old sister got a phone because if she didn't it would be "unfair", obviously 😑
clean
Bracelet King
clean
2 days, 8 hours ago by clean
@sophen that's reasonable (not the 5 year old sister but you getting a phone since you're hopefully older than 5), i think having a phone to talk with people is fine. just not those "11th birthday haul! so um i got this iphone 17 pro max in BLUE and i'm so mad, i wanted the orange!" kind of thing. as for the 5 year old sister that apparently got a phone, there is literally no point! there's no way you need to communicate with your friends in kindergarten! 😅
sophen
Bracelet King
sophen
2 days, 6 hours ago by sophen
@clean yeah, i'm not sure if her friends even have phones, i know she has tik tok and Snapchat though...why.
(also yeah i'm way older than 5 lol)
Paws14
Bracelet King
Paws14
2 days, 2 hours ago by Paws14
In my house, you get a dumb phone around the age of 12 to 15, then around the age 16-17 you get a smart phone. My mom told me if I ever felt left out because I didn't have one just think that you're special, which is easy for me since I'm already homeschooled, so we do a lot of things differently compared to others.
Paws14
Bracelet King
Paws14
2 days, 2 hours ago by Paws14
Another thing
Paws14
Bracelet King
Paws14
2 days, 2 hours ago by Paws14
Why do kids use curse/swear words for everything.
Reply