what r ur obsessions???
Reply
6741
Bracelet King
6741
1 month, 3 weeks ago by 6741
tell us the things ur obsessed w! tv shows, music, actors, characters, etc!
sophen
Bracelet King
sophen
1 month, 3 weeks ago by sophen
At the moment i'm obsessed with the bannerfall smp the life series, and Vocaloid, other then that tho nothing much
clean
Bracelet King
clean
1 month, 3 weeks ago by clean
I don't really watch TV shows so idk, music is Taylor Swift, fave actress is McKenna Grace(she's such a diva)fave character is prob Finnick from the hunger games
rodeogal
Bracelet King
rodeogal
1 month, 3 weeks ago by rodeogal
Horses and barrel racing ! 🤠🐴
MidnightTH
Bracelet King
MidnightTH
1 month, 3 weeks ago by MidnightTH
Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!!!!! And drawing😜
Elyra
Skiller
Elyra
1 month, 3 weeks ago by Elyra
Im obsessed with dragon puppets, fnaf, drawing, and keys. I need keys
LumineXD
Skiller
LumineXD
1 month, 2 weeks ago by LumineXD
Paper Lily (from the Project Kat series)! It’s a really good puzzle horror indie game!
happygal
Skiller
happygal
1 month, 2 weeks ago by happygal
@Elyra seriously my family thinks I’m crazy but I love keys fr 😭 idk why but I like having them even if I don’t know what they open lol. I am obsessed with many other things, but I don’t feel like going into them at the moment.
emmajane12
Skiller
emmajane12
1 month, 2 weeks ago by emmajane12
the show obx, my dog, cheering and dancing
BLena
Skiller
BLena
2 weeks, 1 day ago by BLena
Making friendship bracelets, learning how to create macrame jewelry, drawing and painting portraits. Organizing and sorting things by colour.
Ari131313
Bracelet King
Ari131313
2 weeks, 1 day ago by Ari131313
Yellowstone (The Show) 🤪
Paws14
Bracelet King
Paws14
2 weeks, 1 day ago by Paws14
Making any type of bracelets, learning random facts, Harry Potter and Keefe from KOTLC.
ArmletBean
Bracelet King
ArmletBean
2 weeks, 1 day ago by ArmletBean
Tadc and deltarune yes I shower 😭
eSm
Bracelet King
eSm
1 week, 2 days ago by eSm
I love reading, but I love creative writing more. I'm currently working on my first novel. And trust me, being an author is not as straight forward as it seems!
TGUISE
Skiller
TGUISE
5 days, 21 hours ago by TGUISE
eSm, What’s the title of the book you are writing?
Trakehner
Professional
Trakehner
5 days, 20 hours ago by Trakehner
@eSm Eyyy fellow writer!! What genre is the book you're working on?

Literally me being a nerd, my current obsession is Hamlet. I've been watching so many versions of it, and reading it a bunch of times, and I'm also interested in some spin-offs and separate interpretations of it.
Reply