Does anyone use these patterns for other crafts?
Reply
HyliaBeads
Advanced
HyliaBeads
4 months ago by HyliaBeads
I don't use the patterns on here to make bracelets, as I don't have the materials for them and have no idea how to do the knots so close together. Instead, I use the patterns to make fuse bead projects, and I'm thinking about doing some embroidery or seed bead projects too. I can't be the only one here who does other types of crafts with these patterns
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
4 months ago by bugs_b1te
I used to cross stitch, and I used alpha patterns fo that, I also think that normal patterns might work for a kandi peyote stitch? if you designed them sideways. (I might actually try that out, thanks for the idea!)
just_mere
Bracelet King
just_mere
3 months, 4 weeks ago by just_mere
I have yet to do it, but I would love to crochet some of these patterns 💕 I know people also do seed beads, embroidery, and fuse beads like you mentioned
just_mere
Bracelet King
just_mere
3 months, 4 weeks ago by just_mere
Forgot to mention rainbow loom bracelets as well!!^^
-Lucy-
Skiller
-Lucy-
3 months, 4 weeks ago by -Lucy-
I use alpha patterns for beadwork sometimes!
joy_kind
Skiller
joy_kind
3 months, 4 weeks ago by joy_kind
I do pixel art though my patterns are sourced from all sorts of websites.
Charli_126
Skiller
Charli_126
3 months, 2 weeks ago by Charli_126
I personally don’t but ik some people do
Paws14
Bracelet King
Paws14
3 months, 1 week ago by Paws14
I was thinking on using them for cross stitching.
Meatbal
Advanced
Meatbal
2 months, 1 week ago by Meatbal
Sometimes I use patterns as flooring ideas for Minecraft build (that doesn’t exactly count as a craft but….)
catcurious
Advanced
catcurious
2 days, 8 hours ago by catcurious
On few occasions I used Alpha patterns from this side for crossstiching and hama beads
Reply