Encouragement for Christians
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
4 years, 2 months ago by BeadGirl16
I saw this somewhere else and wanted to share it here. If you have word of encouragement or a Bible verse that you want to share, feel free to do so. If you leave a verse, please leave the reference as well.

When you carry a Bible… the devil gets a headache

When you open it… he collapses

When he sees you reading it… he faints

When he sees you living it… he flees

And just when you’re about to repost this by hitting ‘Share,’ he will try to discourage you.

I just defeated him. ‘Share’ if you’re in God’s Army.
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
I realize that there is no good way to share this, so if you do want to share it, you can 1. Screen shot it
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
Oops, I hate the app sometimes.

1. Screen shot it

2. Copy and paste it

3. Google it for an image

But please don't repost it here on Bracelet Book.
FBGLOBAL
Bracelet King
FBGLOBAL
4 years, 2 months ago by FBGLOBAL
Life is Short
FBGLOBAL
Bracelet King
FBGLOBAL
Death is Sure
FBGLOBAL
Bracelet King
FBGLOBAL
Sin is Cause
FBGLOBAL
Bracelet King
FBGLOBAL
Christ is Cure
FBGLOBAL
Bracelet King
FBGLOBAL
Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord.
Acts 3:19
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭KJV
Jm4
Bracelet King
Jm4
4 years, 2 months ago by Jm4
Lord I pray that you would use this Forum to Encourage not only just the Christians, but that these words would bring light and understanding to those who don’t know you as their Lord and Savior and you would draw people near to you as they read these words and scriptures. In Jesus name, Amen
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭KJV

So God loves us so much that He sent His Son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins and rose the third day to pay for our sins. The verse is saying that if you believe in Christ and His payment for your sins that you will be saved.

It’s not by being a good person, helping people, going to church or anything that we can do. It’s through Christ and Christ alone. And if you believe that, God promises that He will take you to Heaven when you die. There’s nothing you could ever do to make God not let you into Heaven if you believe in Christ alone.
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
If you have any questions about going to Heaven, or if something doesn’t make sense, please feel free to private message me anytime. Your eternity is very important to me. I will try and respond as soon as I can.
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:35, 37‬ ‭KJV
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
4 years, 1 month ago by BeadGirl16
“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah‬ ‭41:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬
sophiale
Professional
sophiale
4 years, 1 month ago by sophiale
preach sis 🙌
Luna_Flyn
Bracelet King
Luna_Flyn
4 years, 1 month ago by Luna_Flyn
"What time I am afraid, I will trust in Thee."
Psalm 56:3
Wildfire7
Bracelet King
Wildfire7
4 years, 1 month ago by Wildfire7
“The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” -Deuteronomy 31:8
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
4 years, 1 month ago by BeadGirl16
“Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭55:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬
MiaRissler
Bracelet King
MiaRissler
4 years, 1 month ago by MiaRissler
“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”
~Romans 8:31 KJV

If we stand with the Lord, who can come against us? Why, even the devil flees before the Lord.
BootsXBits
Advanced
BootsXBits
4 years, 1 month ago by BootsXBits
I love the saying: "The Lord gave you this life because you are strong enough to live it."

When the things in your life seem hard, remember that God believes in you, and that He would never put things in your life that he didn't think you could handle ❤️ ❤️ ❤️