Swimming
happyrobin
Bracelet King
happyrobin
1 year, 1 month ago by happyrobin
Ok, so I really like swimming underwater and prefer it to swimming on top of the water. However, many people I know prefer swimming on top. What about you?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 year, 1 month ago by halokiwi
So you like diving? Am I understanding that correctly?

Personally I prefer swimming over diving. I don't like the feeling of the water pressure when diving.

Or do you mean breathing out under water while swimming? Because I prefer breathing out under water to breathing out above water. It's just more effective.
happyrobin
Bracelet King
happyrobin
1 year, 1 month ago by happyrobin
@halokiwi I don't actually know how to dive, but i just enjoy being underwater 😊
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 year, 1 month ago by halokiwi
I mean diving without any equipment. I'm not sure what the proper English term would be. I think it's called apnoe as a sport.
Booklady08
Bracelet King
Booklady08
1 year, 1 month ago by Booklady08
Under water with goggles! Especially if you're in a lake because there is so much to see!
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
1 year, 1 month ago by awesomelgk
I’m a swimmer so normally our strokes are on top, but underwaters (when we push off of the wall) are so peaceful bc you’re under the water and all sounds are muted 😍

So, I love being underneath the surface
angelskies
Advanced
angelskies
1 year, 1 month ago by angelskies
personally i enjoy the feeling of being underwater. it’s just a whole different feel. everything’s quiet, your submerged, and it feels like very weight that’s been dropped onto you has just been lifted off your shoulders. it’s honestly a great experience and i think it’s even better in the ocean, but that might be just me, i’m a beach girl <3
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
1 year, 1 month ago by awesomelgk
@angelskies omg you described it perfectly 😍 (also, i love the beach too!!)
soka_snips
Professional
soka_snips
1 year ago by soka_snips
Underwater is the best it’s so cool. Pool, creeks, lakes, ocean, everywhere is better underwater😍😍 I think creeks and rivers are my favorite because of the underwater environments there but I love the quiet and peaceful feeling