Professional
10mammer
1 year ago by 10mammer
@IndyHaine
10mammer
Professional
10mammer
1 year ago by 10mammer
@IndyHaine sorry did not mean to hit send but I know this was a long time ago but how did two_gender get blocked on bracelet book that seems so hard to do
IndyHaine
Bracelet King
IndyHaine
1 year ago by IndyHaine
@Yelena09 that sounds like you know yourself very well and you gained a lot of insight about what fits and doesn't fit for you. You should be proud of that, that is a really hard thing to achieve and it is very important for mental health. 🙂 I hope I get to know myself that well, some time soon, too!

@Moogle oh that was you! Thank you! That person clearly has some issues they need to sort out before they are able to show some basic human decency on the internet. I honestly think you didn't just do this community a favour but also rescued that person from humiliating themself further.... they're gonna grow older and learn more, and then they'll look back on how they behaved on the internet and cringe a lot 😂

@10mammer Yeah, I was surprised too, but their whole profile was just a troll profile, so I assume that any one mod took one look at it and blocked them lol
No site on the internet is troll-free I guess.
Yelena09
Bracelet King
Yelena09
1 year ago by Yelena09
@IndieHaine Thank you!
Yelena09
Bracelet King
Yelena09
1 year ago by Yelena09
@IndyHaine
Moogle
Bracelet King
Moogle
1 year ago by Moogle
@IndyHaine No worries! I report any and all bigotry I come across, which is surprisingly a lot for a site about crafts and friendship 😔
I post pride patterns, and as a result have dealt with anti-lgbtq bullying on here. So far the mod team has been excellent at addressing these things.

That's why I'm really passionate about getting the word out that the mod team is safe to go to! Hopefully if more people report hate it will start to discourage bullies.
For anyone reading, if a user sends you nasty comments or messages, or 1-stars all your lgbtq patterns, please send a report!
olvidar
Professional
olvidar
11 months, 1 week ago by olvidar
@IndyHaine i’m pretty sure there aren’t actully that many non-binary people on here it’s just that’s how it’s automatically set when you make an account
olvidar
Professional
olvidar
11 months, 1 week ago by olvidar
@IndyHaine what happened to get the person banned im confused 😭😭
IndyHaine
Bracelet King
IndyHaine
11 months, 1 week ago by IndyHaine
@olvidar That might be true, I didn't think about that! But I was more referring to people who have their pronouns in their bio, including "they". Not just the fill-in gender field.

The person was not an actual person, just a troll account, so I assume that's why it got banned. But you're gonna have to ask a mod, I had nothing to do with it.