Bracelet King
akanel
1ย year ago by akanel
YES ITS SO ANNOYING
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1ย year ago by halokiwi
@akanel I just want to again say that I did not intend to copy anyone's pattern.

In my opinion my pattern #144295 is very different from #144287

The other pattern turned out to be too similar to another pattern which was #98289 by @sodapop which was a complete accident and I requested for it to be removed instantly when I noticed. Mine was an upside-down version of it which can be added as a variation. Pattern #48842 might be using the same v-shapes and dots, but they are placed differently. If you added 2-colour variations to both patterns, they would still look different from each other.

I hope you can see that and believe me that I did not intend to copy anyone ๐Ÿ™‚
Feel free to provide some information what exactly you are annoyed about. This is very valuable information to us mods!
MaeveMakes
Bracelet King
MaeveMakes
1ย year ago by MaeveMakes
@halokiwi I also would like to apologize. This issue was only supposed to last about a week. I did not intend for it to last this long. Thanks for all the help and I really o love your patterns. I make them all the time. Just to let you know you can take any inspo from anything I make from now on. This is a creative platform after all.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1ย year ago by halokiwi
@MaeveMakes thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm glad that you are no longer upset about this and that this situation has cleared up!

I hope that you don't mind me still replying on here, if I see that someone replied. I just have the feeling that I can't let it stand like this, if someone starts this topic again. I think lots of people tend to not read everything in a forum post they reply to and then they might get a wrong image and I don't want that.
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
1ย year ago by crafter83
@halokiwi if Maeveโ€™s fine with it maybe just delete this thread. That way no one thinks itโ€™s still a current issue