Do you have any songs you wrote when you were younger and if so what are they?
srimpy
Skiller
srimpy
1 year, 2 months ago by srimpy
I’ll go first (I have two songs but there rlly short)

Im gonna shine so bright like a pop star tonight Im gonna shine so bright like a star up in the sky (woo woo)

Ok time for song number two
You remind me of someone I used to know she had short blond hair and eyes that always glowed...I wish I could see her once more cause when she moved away I was so torn

Ok those were my two cringe songs from when I was 7 yrs old
sage-wolf
Bracelet King
sage-wolf
1 year, 2 months ago by sage-wolf
oh god i do….

shoot for the sta-ars, no matter who you aaare! shoot for the sta-ars, no matter what you are! yeah shoot, shoot, shoot! you can shoot, shoot, shoot!
srimpy
Skiller
srimpy
1 year, 2 months ago by srimpy
Or nor
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
1 year, 2 months ago by tkd2010
when i was like 3 i made a song and it went “shake them buns, shake them buns” and i kinda got in trouble but now we laugh abt it. and in 5th grade me and my friends had a “band” called The 3 Tortillas And Beans. and our one and only song was called It is a Sad life it went: it is a sad life, don’t be afraid to cry, it is a sad life don’t be afraid to let it show, just let it go let it go i can’t hold it back anymore. cry yourself a river and build yoself a bridge. fly fly fly die die die…(yes we were weird ok) 😭
TKEStrong3
Bracelet King
TKEStrong3
1 year, 2 months ago by TKEStrong3
me and my sister made up lots of songs, i dont remember them all. one was "Hooka hooka, who caaalled me home?
TKEStrong3
Bracelet King
TKEStrong3
Some kids i babysit sing a song that goes, "We're going to do a horrible thing, We're going to do a horrible thing..." Then they make up some horrible thing to do that they add to the song.
TKEStrong3
Bracelet King
TKEStrong3
here's two that my sister wrote when she was little, that she planned to sing on The Voice-

This Is Part Of The First One:
"Here we go, animal world, we're saving all the animals from extinction.
I was lost in the wild wild West, loooost...
The wild horses, they bring me in,
Now ranchers chase after meeee..."

And Another:
"Otter pop, come back again,
I promise you I'll read you The Little Red Hen
I looked for you at the store,
You weren't there, quite a bore,
Otter pop come back again,
I promise you I'll show you a little brown wren"
TKEStrong3
Bracelet King
TKEStrong3
My friend, Me, and my sister made up this one when we were little:
"Your fart makes the fire grow higher, be-cause your fart...is...gas!"

And my friend also made up these:
"Ohhhh, accordionaccordionaccordion, Ohhhh, acordionaccordionaccordion..." etc

"CHERRY ON FIRE CHERRY ON FIRE CHERRY ON FIRE" etc

"Flag-Jag, Flag-Jag, flag-jag!" etc

My sister and i tried to write a song with our little sister, i don't remember all of it but part if it was "...And then you whispered under a rock at nighttime..." "Turn away, go away, (other stuff i dont remember)"
sage-wolf
Bracelet King
sage-wolf
1 year, 2 months ago by sage-wolf
i had that went “grab your friend, by the hams, and shake, your, hands!” and yu had to do a dance with it
IndyHaine
Bracelet King
IndyHaine
1 year, 2 months ago by IndyHaine
I just had a look at my soundcloud account but my oldest songs aren't on there by far lol.
I think my first one was a really mean one making fun of a girl who kept putting me down. It was called "sweet dipshit" and the lyrics were so bad because I was bad at English. And the parts that weren't bad english were just so plain mean that I don't wanna repeat them.
soka_snips
Professional
soka_snips
1 year, 2 months ago by soka_snips
🎶and i knoooow in my heaaart, that i loooove to singggg😭💀i was six and there’s a video of me singing this with my best friend just standing behind me so awkward bc i dragged him with me “on stage” (on top of a box) and it’s so cheesy
TKEStrong3
Bracelet King
TKEStrong3
Some songs by little me, my cousin, and my sister:

"Gogurt, gogurt, how do we eat you? We cut you open and squeeze you in our mouth"
This was our password to get into our "clubhouse" but it's a song. To the tune of a song you probably dont know: "I'm an idiot, you're an idiot, let's all just be weird."
"Trees, trees, how are you? [some lines i forgot...] I am fine, thank you"
nonhuman
Bracelet King
nonhuman
1 year, 1 month ago by nonhuman
I have three or four 💀 but its not on my computer it's in an old diary along with some old scripts from movies/TV shows💀 and I think that diary got thrown out cus my sister kept trying to read it so I got made and just threw it out
TKEStrong3
Bracelet King
TKEStrong3
1 year, 1 month ago by TKEStrong3
“Like a hippopotamus BUUUUUTTTT
We’re walking
On our own
Cooping up the streets, we’re
Walking like a snake
Ow it hurts
Ba da da da da da ba [hiccup]”