Something you recommend everyone does at least once in their life? 🥰 page 2
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
1 year, 1 month ago by Beeskin
@tkd2010 oml that’s GORGEOUS!!! My dad is a photographer for fun as well!
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
1 year, 1 month ago by tkd2010
@Beeskin ty! i thought so as well! did you take your pfp? it’s so pretty!!
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@tkd2010 yes ty! i took this picture maybe like a month ago!
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
@Beeskin ofc it looks great! the pink and blue sky are gorgeous! and the trees look so crisp against the sky!
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@tkd2010 i’m glad you like it!! Tysm!
like every time I see a beautiful sunset I run to grab my camera cuz the most pretty part usually lasts only a few seconds 😭😂
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
@Beeskin ofc! same i have so many sunset pictures in my phone haha
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@tkd2010 loll yeah XD my photo literally stopped working a month ago so now it’s harder for me to take photos because I have to carry around my camera instead 😂
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@tkd2010 ***phone not photo
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
@Beeskin oh no i’m sorry your phone stopped working!
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@tkd2010 tyy <3 its fine tho I got used to not having one now lol I think It was just so old( the touch screen stopped responding completely) and was a 10 year old phone
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
@Beeskin oh no! did you lose all your pictures and stuff?
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@tkd2010 Well I still have them but since I can’t turn on the wifi(it wasn’t turned on when it stopped working) because the touch screen doesn’t work, idk how I would transfer them to my computer😕 I tried plugging it in my compyter but I can’t import photos because I need to enter the passcode to allow importing but can’t because of the touch screennnn 😂
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@tkd2010 its crazy lol but I’m not super worried abt losing my stuff because I’m pretty sure there’s smth I can do to get them since they’re still on the phone-
I hope im right 😅
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
@Beeskin ohh ok i gotchu. i hope you don’t lose everything!!
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@tkd2010 ty!!
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@tkd2010 Just cuz we had this convo abt sunsets, I’m especially excited for today’s sunset😂
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
@Beeskin ikr! haha
ArtsyAnna
Bracelet King
ArtsyAnna
3 months, 1 week ago by ArtsyAnna
Get up at least once on your vacation to the beach and walk while the sunrise is happening. Don’t bottle up your feelings but feel able to share with others. It is a lot easier to share than bottle up. Try something new whether it be something as big as a sport game with friends or just trying a new food. But just come out of your comfort zone a little bit. Also make new friends and don’t just keep the couple close ones you have. Try to make some good daily habits and aim for your goals that you have wanted for a long time. If you go one by one you might actually make it. (It is what I did though it took awhile) and last but not least( I know you’ll can do this one) make a pattern that doesn’t have a photo and post it. It is really rewarding. That’s it for now 😂
Penguins24
Professional
Penguins24
3 months ago by Penguins24
Try to write down those little l
Penguins24
Professional
Penguins24
3 months ago by Penguins24
Sry, try to write down the little things that you want to remember or that made you happy, so you can look back later and see them all