Something you recommend everyone does at least once in their life? 🥰
paulasophi
Bracelet King
paulasophi
1 year, 3 months ago by paulasophi
It has to be something you have already done yourself and would absolutely encourage others to do as well!
It can be something big like bungee jumping or even something as „small“ as reading a specific book that may have had a huge impact on you.
I will actually try and do all of those things at some point in my life so I‘m really excited for your answers! 🤍
Zaan_13
Bracelet King
Zaan_13
1 year, 3 months ago by Zaan_13
Do things alone! Ik it's scary for some to go out alone but it's honestly so peaceful once you start. And it can be anything honestly, like eating at a restaurant, going to the movies/concerts, or even travelling!
One of my fave things to do alone is go for a walk during the early summer mornings especially near a park (once it's safe to do so ofc!). It's so calming and I love watching the sunrise 🤗
sage-wolf
Bracelet King
sage-wolf
1 year, 3 months ago by sage-wolf
listen to the following songs- they’re literal actual musical masterpieces that really changed my life a lot, or maybe it’s just that my life started to change when i started to listen to them, but they’re still really good powerful songs

space oddity by david bowie
starman by david bowie
black dog by arlo parks
bohemian rhapsody by queen
SadieLou
Professional
SadieLou
1 year, 3 months ago by SadieLou
TELL THAT PERSON HOW YOU FEEL ❤️❤️ you won’t regret it I promise 🥖
kindcat
Bracelet King
kindcat
1 year, 3 months ago by kindcat
Surrender to God he will forgive you no matter what I would rather have that than anything and I know you will too
suppeople
Advanced
suppeople
1 year, 2 months ago by suppeople
Living off the edge. Go up north in the middle of the woods, bring some friends, have a nice road trip along the way, stop at wawa and/or sheets
suppeople
Advanced
suppeople
1 year, 2 months ago by suppeople
, decide what y’all will camp in (camper, tent, or hammock, I prefer hammock or tent) and just live an outdoor life for a week. Go fishing, head out on the lake, play some board games and card games, have a campfire, ride your bike. My church does this all the time and I love it. I have many memories and many more to come!
squirrel_
Bracelet King
squirrel_
1 year, 2 months ago by squirrel_
know the sea, it is one of the most beautiful places that exist ❤️
Nyanny
Professional
Nyanny
1 year, 2 months ago by Nyanny
read the story of pelimo vibes fr fr
nonhuman
Bracelet King
nonhuman
1 year, 1 month ago by nonhuman
Call both domino's and papa John's at the same time
nonhuman
Bracelet King
nonhuman
1 year, 1 month ago by nonhuman
And put the phone side by side so they can talk to each other
djsknots36
Skiller
djsknots36
1 year, 1 month ago by djsknots36
@kindcat so beautiful and true❤️
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
1 year, 1 month ago by tkd2010
go on a night bike ride by yourself. it’s so peaceful and it’s just you and your thoughts. (be sure your safe tho! always have your phone with you in case of emergency! especially since it’s nighttime)
Blueknot
Bracelet King
Blueknot
1 year, 1 month ago by Blueknot
Laugh so hard you cry and/or sob in public.
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
1 year, 1 month ago by Beeskin
@tkd2010 omg yes I love doing thattttt✨or even during sunset, that’s also amazing
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
@Beeskin ikr! i just got back from an afternoon/evening bike ride bc we’re going somewhere tonight. i rlly wish i would be here for a sunset bike ride tho bc we have super pretty sunsets!
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@tdk2010 Yesssss! Its just so inspiring and beautiful <333 and yeah u guys definitely have pretty sunsets, the one on your pfp is wowwww!
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@tkd2010 whoops tagged you wrong ⬆️
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
@Beeskin it’s really is! tysm!! i took that picture on my phone and the camera did not do it justice so i did a little editing to give it an “indie” look and it looked SO good!
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
@Beeskin my dad is a photographer (not for hire just for fun) and he took this sunrise picture the other morning! i’ll set it as my pfp!