🚿~Shower thoughts~🚿
fnafislife
Professional
fnafislife
2 years, 11 months ago by fnafislife
What if you're rapidly dying but breathing resets?
What if shadows are just reflections from another dimension...
what if our best friend is sent down to earth because they knew we would get lonely as we get older...
Animals are basically humans that walk on four legs...
🤯
creative14
Bracelet King
creative14
2 years, 11 months ago by creative14
Technically lasagna is just spaghetti cake
fnafislife
Professional
fnafislife
@creative14 what🤔
creative14
Bracelet King
creative14
2 years, 11 months ago by creative14
I mean think about it 🤯
Chaty_Chun
Bracelet King
Chaty_Chun
2 years, 11 months ago by Chaty_Chun
Ok ok here we go:

“ A six ton monster with horns and a tentacle “ sounds a lot more scary then an elephant really is.

How are unicorns fake but giraffes real? Like whats more believable : a horse with a horn or a leopard-moose-camel with a 40 foot neck.

Santa proably gave bad kids coal to show that they have potential to be dimands. They just need a little pressure.

Someone, somewhere has imagined being in a relationship with you.

Your belly button is your old mouth.

At some point in your life, and attractive person walked by you and regretted not talking to you.

We know what day our birthdays are on every year ..... but every year, we pass a day we will die on and we dont even know it.

Ok ok I’m done lol 😉
fnafislife
Professional
fnafislife
@Chaty_Chun OOOOO
Chaty_Chun
Bracelet King
Chaty_Chun
2 years, 11 months ago by Chaty_Chun
@fnafislife

Ikr

THIS IS WHY SHOWERS TAKE 45+ mins:

Meet and greet, concert, cry, overthink arguments, fake arguments, fake boyfriend, movie set,

Etc.
RockMusic
Bracelet King
RockMusic
2 years, 11 months ago by RockMusic
What if oxygen is toxic to humans but it takes about 80 years to kill us

What our entire lives are a dream or something we are seeing while asleep. Thats why are dreams are so strange because it is a dream within a dream
swim_girl
Bracelet King
swim_girl
2 years, 11 months ago by swim_girl
@Chaty_Chun omg i act and argue with fake people in the shower too...why do we do it??? like what is it about a shower that makes us do the weirdest crap??
Heidiv
Bracelet King
Heidiv
2 years, 11 months ago by Heidiv
Am I someone’s best friend .....

Why can’t I frickin be there for them ....
Maky_Wacky
Bracelet King
Maky_Wacky
2 years, 11 months ago by Maky_Wacky
Your brush your teeth in the same room u poop in
chloecknot
Bracelet King
chloecknot
2 years, 11 months ago by chloecknot
If a baby is in there moms stomach for 9 months then why aren't they 9 months old when they are born??? 🤯 🤔
Brooke_12
Bracelet King
Brooke_12
2 years, 11 months ago by Brooke_12
@chloecknot OMG WAITT UR RIGHT im now rethinking life.......
Brooke_12
Bracelet King
Brooke_12
2 years, 11 months ago by Brooke_12
~ i need to pee~
~ Who is my soulmate~
~ LAD DE LALA DA DAAAA LAA ME LALA YOUR MOM~
~Why do we pollute our world~
~ am i dying silently~
~I GOT MY DRIVERS LISENCE LAST WEEK!!!!!
~Boy OuCh thats hott~
~why is the shower head moved UgH~
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
2 years, 11 months ago by CakeCup
See, when i take showers i am to tired to think. So my shower thoughts consists of:

What am i going to have for lunch? (i take showers in the morning before i leave for school)
Oh no! I forgot a homework assignment!
When is Friday?
Do we have any days of soon?
*snore* huh!?!? i wasn't sleeping...

and so on and so forth. Ik, not very intresting.
Deer-Teeth
Bracelet King
Deer-Teeth
2 years, 11 months ago by Deer-Teeth
these are answers to some of the ones i can answer 🙂 enjoy lmao

"What if you're rapidly dying but breathing resets?"
---- You only start rapidly dying when you reach 21-25, thats when your body starts producing more dead cells than alive cells, so after that then maybe but you wont rapidly die until you're well into your 20's

What if shadows are just reflections from another dimension...
---- shadows are us! the cool thing is, the light traveled from the sun billion of miles away uninterrupted only to be blocked by you! it's yourself, you're just so ba that you stopped the sun rays from hitting the ground 😎

Animals are basically humans that walk on four legs...
----- WE are animals too! we just developed a lot faster than everyone else, we share key components with every species, and we are homohomosapiensapiens and everyone else is just a homosapien

Technically lasagna is just spaghetti cake
------ correct to a certain extent. would you put tomato sauce on a cake? the definition of cake is: "an item of soft, sweet food made from a mixture of flour, shortening, eggs, sugar, and other ingredients, baked and often decorated." so there are actually a ton of differences between them @creative14

“ A six ton monster with horns and a tentacle “ sounds a lot more scary then an elephant really is."
----- thats because you're using the wrong language! those "horns" arent actually horns, they're "tusks" and their trunk is their nose, not a tentacle, a tentacle has no similarities to a trunk, and you're also referring to it as a "monster" which creates the image that its suppose to be grotesque before you even read the ret of it

How are unicorns fake but giraffes real? Like whats more believable : a horse with a horn or a leopard-moose-camel with a 40 foot neck.
------ evolution! a horse has no reason to have a horn, the way it is built (before we bread them) was at their pique. they were maxed out on evolutionary points to make them the best prey possible. they're all about running away (thats why they sometimes sleep standing up so they can instantly go) and fleeing, not head on attacks. same with giraffes!! there are actually dense parts of the areas they live, and their spots are suppose to help them blend in when eating from tree's so they're less likely to be seen and attacked while feeding, since their heads are in the clouds at that point. why they grew longer for only tree's and nothing else i have no idea? but then again why do pandas exist 🤔

Santa proably gave bad kids coal to show that they have potential to be dimands. They just need a little pressure.
------ Santa ACTUALLY gave them coal to heat up homes. coal was a very good resource to heat up homes back in the day, and it taught kids humility. by giving the gift you just got for being naughty, you can spread warmth(love) to others in your home and its suppose to be a life lesson!
@Chaty_Chun

What if oxygen is toxic to humans but it takes about 80 years to kill us
-------- actually, this is true! it combusts in your body and causes slight explosions, and takes a toll on your body. this can cause your cells to age ver quickly. this is why they say that the more /pure/ oxygen you have the worse it is, and you have to have a certain amount or it can mess with your body
@RockMusic

If a baby is in there moms stomach for 9 months then why aren't they 9 months old when they are born??? 🤯 🤔
------- thats kinda like using the same logic for the egg (which you're born with) or sperm, technically if you count age from the moment its a mere thought, then that baby is as old as you because you've had it since YOU were born, so is the baby really 9 months, or do we only count that when they come out?
@chloecknot
ChaosZone
Bracelet King
ChaosZone
2 years, 11 months ago by ChaosZone
Pizza is technically a sandwich with no second piece of bread.
A snake is really just an intestine that can move.
Hedgehogs are porcupines that never grew up.
A blender chews food for you.
Why do some hairs just stop growing when others can go on forever?
TTFN really stands for Tiny Turtles Flapping North.
Minecraft isn't only about mining and crafting.
nat_medi1
Skiller
nat_medi1
2 years, 11 months ago by nat_medi1
You learn to read so you can read to learn.
spriinkles
Professional
spriinkles
2 years, 11 months ago by spriinkles
by the time that you are 70 years old, you would have spent ten years of your life on Monday 😢
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
2 years, 11 months ago by lucass_
i forgot a towel again. dang it