Things you Believed when You Where Little
Ciao
Bracelet King
Ciao
3 years ago by Ciao
My dad told me he was an accountant, so I thought that he spent all day counting to discover new numbers.

I thought that walking up the stairs 2 steps at a time was illegal, so I would always check before walking up 2 stairs at a time.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years ago by Elise64
lmao 😂 I believed that when you stared at the tv for too long, your eyes turned black and you couldn’t see for a day. (my family convinced me it was true lol) One day in kindergarten or first grade, we made these small bags with some things in them for our family and i was sitting next to someone on the bus and I think they took one of them from me and untied it so I told the bus driver. I think she told me she was going to call the police on me and for some reason I always thought that the police looked like the ones when you “went to jail” in monopoly and I was scared for years that I would go to jail lol. and I always thought when you were in jail and you died your ghost floated up and the police were trying to catch you lmao. and once I scribbled a little bit on an envelope from my dads work or something and I thought that it was a really big deal and I thought the person who sent him the letter was going to kill me 😂
ChaosZone
Bracelet King
ChaosZone
3 years ago by ChaosZone
For some very strange reason, when I was like 5, I thought that when you died, you came back to life as a baby and like had the mind of an adult from when you lived before and just had to grow up all over again. So with that, I kept reminding myself to, when I was a baby again, stick my tongue out a people who made weird faces at me to make me laugh. (I HATE when people do that) I eventually learned that that was never going to happen 😂 😂

I also used to believe in Santa, but for only a very short amount of time. Here's why:
We used to have a chimney on my house that didn't even have a fireplace connected to it. (It used to but it got covered up when we moved in) So one day, the chimney got nocked down cause it had no purpose and I was like "How's Santa gonna get in?" But then I realized santa would have just gone down the chimney and into the wall if was still there 😂. So I started to wonder how he got in the past years. Then I think my parents told me that he came in the door with the spare key they gave him (what the heck 😂 ) So I was like "OK" and for some reason believed them.
BUT my neighbors do this thing where they dress up as Santa and Mrs Claus and I was like "WHAT" cause I knew it was them but they said they were the real santa and his wife. So then I asked my parents what the heck was happening and they finally told me santa wasn't real. I'm not sure how I reacted, but I dont think it was too dramatic. I was suspicious for a while already 😂 😂
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years ago by HelloooIts
ehhh Sinterklaas. a dutch holiday (:
Scavenged
Professional
Scavenged
3 years ago by Scavenged
there were rocks around the pool of my daycare and they were powdery and me and a friend liked to roll them in our hands, bt george lopez (i call him that, i dont remember what his real name is) told me my hands would melt off so i went home crying and stared at my hands for hours waiting for them to melt

I was told that frogs caused my warts (i use to have over 50 on my hands, i dont know what caused them but there were a lot and they were EVERYWHERE. luckily i was put on some medicine so i quite literally cant form them anymore ((was told i would be "allergic" to them from now on so they wouldnt form)) so i got that going for me) so i would purposefully scream at the frogs on the playground and tell them to uncurse me before i got engulfed in warts
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years ago by Elise64
@ChaosZone 😂 when I found out that Santa wasn’t real it was on the weekend before Christmas when I was rly excited to get a skateboard so that was bad timing lol so on Christmas I just acted like I was happy when I was so sad 😂 and then the next year christmas was brought up again and I was already sad for months bc of something and then I was even more depressed for like 3 months lol
mariam_25
Bracelet King
mariam_25
3 years ago by mariam_25
Ghosts 👻 and monsters 👹
chiquis
Bracelet King
chiquis
3 years ago by chiquis
That the light in the fridge was always on, u til my discovery abt 8 years ago
catgoddess
Skiller
catgoddess
3 years ago by catgoddess
I thought my mom gave birth to my dad, then he grew up really fast and they got married. WHY
soka_snips
Professional
soka_snips
3 years ago by soka_snips
I thought turning on the light in the car at night was illegal
audreyb37
Bracelet King
audreyb37
3 years ago by audreyb37
I thought that when you made a face for long enough it would stay that way.. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂🙌
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years ago by HelloooIts
so when people said drinking in the car was illegal, i though they meant EVERY DRINK
so i was anxious everytime i saw someone drinking a cup of water in a car, while they meant alcoholic drinks
LoveAlphas
Professional
LoveAlphas
3 years ago by LoveAlphas
I thought that legally blind meant the government said you were blind
swim_girl
Bracelet King
swim_girl
3 years ago by swim_girl
I used to be scared that a shark would magically appear in the deep end of a pool and eat me 😂
peachyluvs
Professional
peachyluvs
3 years ago by peachyluvs
@audreyb37 SAME I THOUGHT THAT TOO
peachyluvs
Professional
peachyluvs
3 years ago by peachyluvs
i think i was scared that if you talked for too long you would lose your voice or something lol

OH and also i was VERY paranoid that if i ate a watermelon seed a watermelon would grow inside my stomach 😎🍉
HannahB04
Bracelet King
HannahB04
3 years ago by HannahB04
I thought if you tan it never went away and you’d just get darker and darker. therefore I didn’t like tanning because I liked my natural skin tone.
Sophia-Bug
Advanced
Sophia-Bug
3 years ago by Sophia-Bug
Instead of saying fish sticks my mom would say fish quadrangles because of the shape, but I didn’t find out they were really called fish sticks until a month ago. My life is a lie.
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
3 years ago by Vivi07
I thought that the moon followed me... 😅
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years ago by cowboys
@ChaosZone same here! My parents always said that Santa had a spare key😂 @Hellooolts 😂😂 @peachyluvs same! I never wanted to eat a seed cause I thought I would grow a plant inside me😂 I just went through here and read everything😂😂😂 so thanks for the good laugh everyone🤣