Stereotypes you hate page 2
hummusboi
Professional
hummusboi
3 years ago by hummusboi
girls have to like pink and boys have to like blue. i love the color pink, it's one of my favorite colors.
i also hate that painting nails is just a "girls" thing. regardless of your gender, you can paint your nails. you also don't have to paint your nails if you don't want to.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years ago by Elise64
@Books4Ever I agree with all of those, especially the one about acne. how are you going to bully someone about something that literally happens to almost everyone sooner or later? and some people have skin conditions which gives them acne like how is it their fault?
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years ago by Elise64
If you are upset about people misgendering you, you are just “sensitive” and “soft” and people saying “who cares” or “it’s not that big of a deal”. How do you know how someone feels about misgendering? Not everyone is the same, some people don’t care that much if they are misgendered but that doesn’t mean you can make fun of someone who does care. There was this reaction video called “rude customers who went too far” and this person was called ‘sir’ and they knocked over a bunch of stuff in the store because they were a trans women and they keep getting called sir again. the girl who was reacting made a ‘‘joke’’ about misgendering the girl and a bunch of people in the comments talked about it. There were some rude people saying stuff like “it’s just a joke” “no one cares” “y’all are way too soft” and “you can still call someone a sir when they identify as a woman cuz they were still born a man”😐
JBanana
Bracelet King
JBanana
3 years ago by JBanana
i honestly hate all stereotypes but the stereotypes that like all black persons are kind its just horrible i was listening to a song today and the guy was talking about people who were telling him he was "kind for a black"
chiquis
Bracelet King
chiquis
3 years ago by chiquis
Idk if this counts, so I’m Mexican, and when I was in swim team, and I was sorta one of the fastest, this girl said “oh u have the genes Bc ur parents swam the rio grande” like ik she was saying this as a joke and she wasn’t saying it to be negative ... but like yk, so ya
Scavenged
Professional
Scavenged
3 years ago by Scavenged
That mental health should be hidden and not talked about
this caused us as a generation to commercialize mental illness and thats why there are so many people out there who think having mental illness is quirky. we need the honest, full truth, not some watered down meant-for-media version of them.

Not talking about periods with boys/not talking about male parts with girls.
in around 5th grade everyone gets put in separate classes and are taught about their own parts but not the others, and it causes a lot of confusion and a lot of people are harmed from miseducation that they heard from friends rather than a reliable source

gender stereotypes
everyone should have the freedom to express themselves how they want
indaco
Bracelet King
indaco
3 years ago by indaco
That a straight boy and a straight girl can't be friends 🙁 that two really close boys are gay 😩 that gen Z are always online (boomers are on Facebook 24/7) 🙄 and that pretty blondies are spoiled or stupid!!!! Come on!
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
3 years ago by CraftsyCat
I just hate stereotypes, especially the ones about smart people, goth/emo people, and quiet people. (I hate those ones especially because they apply to me ;-; )
Sangavi
Bracelet King
Sangavi
3 years ago by Sangavi
Blinks (fandom) are toxic, women can't do much as men ( but they are capable of anything)
Sangavi
Bracelet King
Sangavi
3 years ago by Sangavi
Stereotypes about bookish people/nerds
xeliannyx
Bracelet King
xeliannyx
3 years ago by xeliannyx
Ummm how teenage girls can’t be interested in anything with out it being “cringy” also if you’re a girl and you happen to like something that’s more “masculine” (I couldn’t find another word) people will just attack you with either questions to see if it’s true or just say you’re lying for example if I say I like football every guy at my school would ask me dumb questions like, how many teams are there, who played the Súper bowl in 1998 or something like that why can’t I just like something without being interrogated about it

Also the whole nails and hair thing why are people so interested in whether I paint my nails or not or if my hair is long or short that has nothing to do with them.

Pit bull stereotypes they are adorable and I really want one

Anyone that reads books is automatically a nerd and if you happen to have glasses then you’re on another level of nerdiness
_Theatre_
Bracelet King
_Theatre_
3 years ago by _Theatre_
"BuT hOw cAn YoU bE 'sHe' YoU hAvE sHoRt HaIr
Oh AnD iS tHiS yOuR GiRlFrIeNd I lOvE hEr NaIlS"
-Karen to my friend and I when I had short hair and he painted his nails, 2019
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years ago by cowboys
@xeliannyx agreed if I say something they will always ask questions. I also don’t like the whole “women can’t do everything men can” not true
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
3 years ago by awesomelgk
One of my best friends is a boy, so if I were to talk to my other friends about him they would be like "oooooooo" and that is so annoying! Let me be friends with who I please.

Also, weight stereotypes. I'm naturally smaller (I don't like the term skinny) and sometimes ppl make weird comments about that.

These are just from my experience tho.
Hanners
Professional
Hanners
3 years ago by Hanners
I can’t stand how Americans make fun of Asians all the time and stereotype them as “nerdy,” “weird,” or “try-hard.”Literally Asian/Oriental Culture is all about doing your absolute best all the time. Kids are generally taught by their parents that they can always do better, no matter what, which is a good thing! Just because “doing your best” isn’t always in American culture doesn’t mean they need to make fun of the people that actually do try their best.
janine09
Bracelet King
janine09
3 years ago by janine09
Everyone who live in Hawaii surfs, dances hula, wears coconut bras, and live in grass huts.
Strawberii
Skiller
Strawberii
3 years ago by Strawberii
All tbh they're just horrible, toxic, and dangerous. 🤮
Strawberii
Skiller
Strawberii
3 years ago by Strawberii
I LITERALLY hate racial stereotypes, the generalization just causes people a lot of harm/trauma.
swim_girl
Bracelet King
swim_girl
3 years ago by swim_girl
I hate that people think girls should have long hair. mine literally can't handle growing past my shoulders without starting to fall out or frizz or do something weird and even though I would love long hair idk if its an option 🙁
knot_girl
Advanced
knot_girl
3 years ago by knot_girl
@ Elwin, I’m only doing this so you can see this since you started this room, but weight stereotypes. I know that there are so many on here, but whats one more? Like, I’m 144 pounds and I’m 13 but, I’m not fat! I’m literally skinny. I’m just dense! Like, i ride horses and live on a farm. I just have muscles y’all!
😤 😤