Stereotypes you hate
Elwen
Bracelet King
Elwen
3 years ago by Elwen
A stereotype I hate is emos are evil, satanic, and mean. Emos are literally the nicest people, if you are upset you can always talk to them. Fans of bands like All Time Low, My Chemical Romance, and Pierce the Veil are very supportive, even though they are considered weird.
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years ago by lucass_
all of them. all stereotypes. that all suck.
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years ago by lucass_
*they
audreyt293
Bracelet King
audreyt293
3 years ago by audreyt293
Girls clothing/accessories being super "girly-girl": I don't want a bow for a closure/adjustable thing on my baseball cap, I want a normal adjustable closure with the buckle thingy
horselove1
Bracelet King
horselove1
3 years ago by horselove1
The fact that people who ride or care for horses are “horse girls” can’t we just do what we love with out being called out for it!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years ago by Elise64
pitbull stereotypes 😢
sprinklez
Bracelet King
sprinklez
3 years ago by sprinklez
Hmmm, I hate Christian stereotypes. And pit bull steroetypes
LoveAlphas
Professional
LoveAlphas
3 years ago by LoveAlphas
"The Karen" sterotype! I know lots of people named Karen who don't act like the Internets says they will.
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years ago by -Nobody-
@lucass_ agreed, they all suck
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
3 years ago by crafter83
Agnosticism isn’t a real religion( people think you are just confused)
Girls need to wear “modest” clothing and have long hair
Boys hair should be short
Trans people are still the gender they were born as, so NOT TRUE!!!
Periods shouldn’t be talked about in front of guys
Mental health shouldn’t be talked about

I probably have more, but we’ll stop here
IzzyG21
Bracelet King
IzzyG21
3 years ago by IzzyG21
One I hate is that all girls should have long nails and they should be painted at all times. I hate it because my mom always bothers me about it and I don’t want them painted because I do bracelets and instruments. Yeah this is my rant ^
audreyt293
Bracelet King
audreyt293
3 years ago by audreyt293
@IzzyG21 agreed. I like to paint my nails, but sometimes I don't feel like painting them. It shouldn't be a standard to have your hands look all pretty and perfect. My nails were starting to get long but I cracked one the other day so I clipped them off and now they're short and stubby, which is perfectly fine with me.
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years ago by GenMalucci
That girls have to have nice looking nails and hair. Mine is basically always tied back and my hands are butchered.
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
Oh, weight stereotypes are bad too. Like I can be healthy but not “skinny”
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
Christian stereotypes. Friendship bracelet stereotypes like they can only be worn by girls.... my best friend wears bracelets and he’s a guy. And the pink in. I don’t like that when I go to target or places to get clothes a lot of the women’s clothes are pink and purple, like I also wear blues and other colors. Not just pink. Parrot stereotypes are sad.
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
3 years ago by Books4Ever
I hate that I can’t be 2 pounds overweight without being called fat. I hate that girls can’t talk about periods in front of boys (it’s normal. Get over it boys) I hate that girls should always have long hair. I hate that girls should always have long painted nails (I’m a swimmer, that just don’t work) I hate that gays are still considered straight half the time. I hate that you can’t be interested in anything without being called out for it. I hate that you can’t have any acne. (Once again. It’s normal) I hate that transgender people are not called by their preferred pronouns and names by a lot of people. I hate a lot of things. Y’all don’t have the time to read all the stuff that I hate.
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years ago by nev_m_07
I hate the stereotype that cheerleaders are dumb. Like i wanted to do cheer but my friend was like no ppl are gonna think ur dumb and ur not
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years ago by nev_m_07
But like I’ll probably do it anyway ngl bc idrc what ppl think abt me
HannahB04
Bracelet King
HannahB04
3 years ago by HannahB04
That people with glasses are nerds, that bugs me occasionally since I wear glasses. And then you see celebrities wear glasses for fashion’s sake life is so backwards
jbrieba
Bracelet King
jbrieba
3 years ago by jbrieba
i hate all stereotypes