Anyone Else Have This Problem?
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 1 month ago by CakeCup
So... i really need to stop going to Joann's with my wallet. The reason being that every time i have my wallet with me and i am at the store, i feel compelled to buy more embroidery thread! Like last night i went to return the thread and find the number for a color i really like, but i ended up buying some variegated thread. (Tbh, tho, it wasn't a waste! I did want some variegated thread. Or like I go and am planning on getting just 1 or 2 colors i need, but i end up bringing 7 colors home instead. Does anyone else have this problem? (I am not complaining tho... 😉)
llama1013
Bracelet King
llama1013
3 years, 1 month ago by llama1013
I’ve done that before 😂 thankfully I haven’t been as much since covid started, but last time I went I got a bunch of colors I don’t even need lol
30collin
Professional
30collin
3 years, 1 month ago by 30collin
I have done that soooo many times😂😂
mstro23
Bracelet King
mstro23
3 years, 1 month ago by mstro23
This happens a lot to me but I bought a lot of thread and now I don't think I need anymore for awhile. 😂
Emily_knot
Bracelet King
Emily_knot
3 years, 1 month ago by Emily_knot
I DO THAT 😂. but in my country there is no Joann's lol but I do the samee when I'm at the craft store. To prevent it, I set up a budget take that much money only to the store and buy the things I need. For example: I need thread. So I set up a budget of 10 dollars take ONLY 10 dollars to the store and buy the things I need. Hope this helped 😄 @CakeCup
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years, 1 month ago by cowboys
I do this all the time😂
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years, 1 month ago by GenMalucci
I try to only go when I absolutely have to (I’ll running out of everything atm.) but I’m like not wanting to, because I’m gonna buy tons of it 😂
fuzzydogs8
Bracelet King
fuzzydogs8
3 years, 1 month ago by fuzzydogs8
Yeah whenever I go to the store with money I usually end up buying stuff😂
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years, 1 month ago by lucass_
friend does. all she gets is thread and boba with her money. zero self control i tell you. absolute none
blahblah11
Bracelet King
blahblah11
3 years, 1 month ago by blahblah11
I usually just find out the prices ahead of time then bring that money then bring and extra 5 bucks if I see something I want, for tax and if the prices get raised ( but they don’t usually raise because I find the prices out then leave immediately after)
blahblah11
Bracelet King
blahblah11
3 years, 1 month ago by blahblah11
I do this all the time 😂 I’m like since I bring my own money I can buy whatever! Then I go broke