Sorry to rant page 2
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years ago by cowboys
I am so sorry for your loss. I know how it feels. So much has happened the last few years and even before then. I always feel like I have to be the hope, the one everyone can lean on, but it can be very hard when you don’t have a lot of hope in you. I am so sorry that that happened to you. Everyone is here for you!😊 if you ever need to talk I am here! (Just PM and I will answer A.S.A.P.!)
Love_Fox
Bracelet King
Love_Fox
3 years ago by Love_Fox
@creative14 @cowboys @catgoddess
Wow you guys are amazing. I can't tell you how much it means to me. You all are so here for me and it just helps me knowing I am not alone. Thank you so much. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years ago by cowboys
Of course! Let us know if we can do anything else for you!
Yellowfang
Bracelet King
Yellowfang
3 years ago by Yellowfang
Hi. I don’t think I’ve talked to u much but let me just say. I haven’t lost any close members and I’m thankful for that, but my mom did lose her older sister. Before I was born and my entire family. I know that it’s gonna be hard but u will work ur way through it. Like I said my mom was just a teen when my aunt died, but now she is a wonderful wife and a loving mother to 3. It will be okay. I never got to meet my aunt but I know her and ur brother r probably waving to each other rn in heaven live in THEYRE best lives
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
3 years ago by SusuKnots
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm lucky and I haven't lost any close members of my family but I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. If you want to you can always pm me even though I probably won't be very useful.
Love_Fox
Bracelet King
Love_Fox
3 years ago by Love_Fox
@Yellowfang
@SusuKnots
❤️
creative14
Bracelet King
creative14
3 years ago by creative14
Ofc Love_Fox it’s no problem at all ❤️
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years ago by Elise64
i'm so sorry, i can't imagine what it would be like to feel so much grief. I have not lost any close family members except for my old cat, so i don't know that much about how it is like. please don't feel pressured to make everyone feel happy. You're an amazing person for doing that especially when you are going through such a hard time, but that won't change if you aren't trying to make everyone happy. If people are upset about it, just calmly explain to them them that you are going through a hard time and that you can't always make everyone happy. It is so nice that you are writing letters to your brother, even though he isn't here anymore. It may be easy to lose hope, but please don't give up. it's ok not to be ok. You should talk to someone about how you feel because you don't deserve to feel this much grief after two years. i know that you'll feel better eventually, even if it doesn't seem like it. everything gets better eventually, even at the worst times, so please don't leave, we care about you. you will never completely forget about your brother, but thats ok. it shows that you really care about him. when you feel better, you will probably still feel grief sometimes but please don't let that stop you, it's normal. i really hope that you feel better sometime soon 😢 ❤️