Sorry to rant
Love_Fox
Bracelet King
Love_Fox
2 years, 12 months ago by Love_Fox
I don't really know why I am posting this. I just feel like I owe it to everyone. I feel like I owe you all an explanation. It has been over 2 years since my brother passed away. I don't really know what to say except I am completely broken. I feel like I should be getting better by now but I am not. Not at all. I am always trying to make other people happy, and other people smile because it hurts so hard for me. I am so sorry. I can't stop crying and thinking about What If's? but I know that will only make it worse. I can't stop grieving. I feel like I fall apart everyday but my hear never goes back together. If that makes any sense? I just want everyone to be happy and everyone to be okay but how could I make other people okay if I am not okay? I am so sorry. I wish I could change the world or go back in time but instead I am left uncomprehendingly silent. I hope you have a good day everyone because I love you all so much and you guys do help. The only thing in this world I want is my big brother back, but I still get the second best thing. That is all of you who support me and help me. Thank you so much. If any one needs anything my pm's are always open. ❤️
Love Fox 🔥
This next part is for my brother, I don't know why I am writing this, as if in a way he could read it, but you can just ignore this if you like.

Hi. I miss you. I love you. Thank you for being my everything. I promise I will try to make the world a better place for you. I am so sorry for not being there for you. I want you to come back. I am sorry Lele. Thank you for the infinity of time I got with you. You were and are the best. Fly high with the other angels Leo.
Alyssa ❤️
Snowy123
Bracelet King
Snowy123
2 years, 12 months ago by Snowy123
I can see where you are coming from my cousin passed away 4 years ago (he was 15 )and it is tough especially for my sister they where very close and it’s hard to tell people how I feel because they go no you don’t think like that and make rude comments and so I stopped speaking up which was the worst thing I could have done so I recommend talking to your family about it or your friends also you can pm me and i will talk about it more if you would like
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
2 years, 12 months ago by GenMalucci
Hey! ❤️ I understand exactly how you feel, I have lost a lot of people, but your brother wants you to be happy! I may not know him, but I doubt he wants you to be sad. I know its hard, but now he is in Heaven and one day, you will get to meet him again. You are so loved and his passing wasn't your fault! You do such a good job in uplifting everyone else. You brought me back to happiness a lot of times, and whenever I see your messages I am so glad that there are people like you in the world, who take time to make other people feel happy even if you aren't always happy. It means a lot to me, and your brother is looking down on you from Heaven. If you need help, or something to make you happy, PLEASE message me! I really want to return the favor because you did something for me, you made me realize that I am loved, and taking my life isn't a good option. Thank you for everything you do!

~ Gen
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
2 years, 12 months ago by crafter83
Grief is hard. Have you talked to anyone about this? Cause feeling grief after two years is normal, but having it every day is not.
This might be something you need to see a grief counselor about. I’m sorry you are having such a rough time. I understand what it’s like to be the nicest to everyone only to go home and be a broken wreck. I’m sorry for your loss too.
Love_Fox
Bracelet King
Love_Fox
2 years, 11 months ago by Love_Fox
Hey Leo,
I am planning to write to you more I guess. I miss you. I know your too busy with heavenly things to read this, but writing "to you" for say, makes me feel better. I miss you. So much. I think about you in everything. Everyone says I am so strong for going through this. But i don't think that's true. I don't feel strong. I still feel really broken. Anyways, I put flowers on your grave yesterday. Of course if you were able to read this you would know that lol. I am wearing one of your hoodies today. I am going to stop writing because its making my heart hurt. I love you present- tense. ❤️ 🔥
Love_Fox
Bracelet King
Love_Fox
Oh I forgot to say, you all can just ignore that, above.
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
2 years, 11 months ago by GenMalucci
@Love_Fox You’re so sweet to write to your brother, that’s literally making me cry rn
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
2 years, 11 months ago by HelloooIts
@Love_Fox
sending unlimited virtual hugs to you!!
youre one of the nicests persons ive ever met, please dont give up
things will get better. i promise. i cant tell you when, but it will. sometime.
and imagine your older self, in the better time, watching you now. they'd be so proud of how you battled through it all.
also, dont block the feelings. idc if theyre bad or not. go lie on your bed, staring at the ceiling.
feel it. know the hurt. then slowly let go of it. take a breath in, feeling the hurt, then breath out, imagine the feeling flowing out of you with the breath. this is hard, but when it works its amazing <3
Keep up the good work!! I love you!!!
horselove1
Bracelet King
horselove1
2 years, 11 months ago by horselove1
@Love_Fox hey I’m so sorry to hear that your brother passed away! I cannot relate to you but I can be here for you! I know whenever I’m upset and hurting I talk to someone! I know that you want to make other people happy but one way to make me happy is to help you! I’m sending you lots of hugs and love! My pms are always open!
ag_knots
Bracelet King
ag_knots
2 years, 11 months ago by ag_knots
Im so sorry, I lost my grandpa recently and I sort of know how you feel. you can pm me if you want to talk 🙂 you are the most lovable person on braceletbook and everyone appreciates having a person like you to spread love. ❤️ ❤️
Love_Fox
Bracelet King
Love_Fox
@GenMalucci @HelloooIts @horselove1 @ag_knots Thank you, you are all so sweet! ❤️ 🙂 😊
yumxmy
Bracelet King
yumxmy
2 years, 11 months ago by yumxmy
@Love_Fox

Im so sorry that youre going through this love!! Just know that your brother is still there for you, even if you cant see him, hes watching down on you and im sure hes proud of you. I love how you're turning this positive by trying to change the world for him. you're so strong ily! ❤️
blahblah11
Bracelet King
blahblah11
2 years, 11 months ago by blahblah11
I just saw this forum and I’m so so sorry 😭 I’m legit crying I could never imagine this happening to me, stay strong girl ❤️ It will be hard
Love_Fox
Bracelet King
Love_Fox
@blahblah11 @yumxmy Thank you for the niceness. It means so much to me! 😭 ❤️
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
2 years, 11 months ago by HelloooIts
idk if it will work, but maybe try to meditate!! ive been doing guided meditations almost every day since the begin of april (i only skipped 2 days) and i can just see myself becoming happier (:
during the meditation i often find it hard to stay positive but just go through it!! bc today i did it. i was sad/not in a good mood, i meditated (i thought everything was going wrong and way to negative) but 10 minutes after i felt a lot better, was vibing to music, planted some plants, and felt really good (:
i was just looking in the mirror while brushing my teeth and i realized how much better i looked than in march.
i never thought i had any mental problems bc i was comparing to my friends that have some serious issues, but now i see that i probably wasnt the best bc otherwise i wouldnt feel like this now
Love_Fox
Bracelet King
Love_Fox
Leo,
I miss you. so much I miss you and I cry a lot. I am sorry. I know you would want me to be strong.
And sometimes I feel like your right here with me, like so close but so far away. I know I don't make sence.
I made mac and cheese today with bacon like you used to.
I miss you.
My heart hurts.
creative14
Bracelet King
creative14
2 years, 11 months ago by creative14
Hi there ill be honest I don’t what it’s like losing a sibling but ik what’s it’s like losing a family member and I want to help cause no one should feel like this. And I want u to know that u are strong 💪 and powerful. Why? Because even though u miss him u are pushing through and trying to make people happy even thou your not really happy. And everyone grieves differently so don’t worry if it’s been some time since it happened and your still trying grieving. And don’t try to bottle up your feelings!❤️ and if you aren’t really comfortable sharing this with your family or friends then you always have us at BraceletBook ❤️ and just remember that your brother is always with you and watching over you so basically he never left and ( ik this probably sounds SUPER cheesy but) if he is in your memories or if you share some of the same habits then he lives on in ❤️👉you 👈 ❤️. I hope this helps
creative14
Bracelet King
creative14
And btw u should NEVER ever ever ever ever ( hundred more EVERS) apologize for ranting, your feeling, emotions, etc bc we are only human 😉👍
creative14
Bracelet King
creative14
If u need to talk feel free to message me anytime 🙂
catgoddess
Skiller
catgoddess
2 years, 11 months ago by catgoddess
It hurts to remember, but it hurts worse to forget, you don't have to make others happy, it's okay not to be okay. I'm here for you ❤️ message me if you need to ❤️