Like to, Love to, Never (game)
cxrgi
Bracelet King
cxrgi
3 years, 1 month ago by cxrgi
Ok so how you play this game is you list three random things like say-
Skydive, make a movie, fall in love with a fictional character (just an ex. you can choose anything)
then the next person has to decide which one they would like to do, love to do, and never do. SOMETIMES IT VERY VERY HARD. BUT YOU MUST CHOOSE ANYWAYS

here is an ex. if you still confused

Cxrgi- Skydive, make a movie, fall in love with a fictional character

totallynotcxrgi- I would like to make a movie, Love to fall in love with a fictional character and never skydive.
(now they list three things) Buy a million dollars worth of string, move to Hawaii, be noticed for music

plz message me if ur still confused 🙂

now im gonna start with: Ski down a 1000 feet high slope, dance in public, spend 10 hours a day making bracelets
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 1 month ago by Elise64
I’d like to ski down a 1000 feet high slope, love to spend 10 hours a day making bracelets and never dance in public.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
Make a wall hanging over 150 base strings, go on a huge talent show on tv, (like agt or bgt) have permission to watch your fav show all day instead of school
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 1 month ago by -Nobody-
I would like to go on a huge talent show (i has no talents), love to watch my fav show all day, and never make a 150 string wall hanging

Only be able to make bracelets as your only art/craft, make whatever craft you want but never allowed to be on bb, or mountain climbing (random ik)
Professional
3 years, 1 month ago by 10891089
Like - live by myself. Love- to go zip lining through a mountain range. Never - swim in the ocean again (I went to Myrtle Beach the other year and That was the first time I ever saw the ocean so I decided to go in the water a little bit and I got like knee-deep in and I was like jumping in the waves and whatever and when I got out I was sitting on the beach and this person behind where I was sitting was talking about how some thing bit his foot and I was like yup nope not going back in there) lol
Fluff_Fox
Bracelet King
Fluff_Fox
3 years, 1 month ago by Fluff_Fox
to whoever gave me this:
only be able to make bracelets as your only art/craft
make whatever craft you want but never allowed to be on bb,
or mountain climbing

I would never like any of those things! 😂 I love sculpting, like BB too much to let it go, and hate traveling so mountain climbing is out.

For the next beanito (and my own responses):
1. Raise the dead (I would love to)
2. see negative thoughts (I would like two)
3. Watch every anime (I would never!)
tehehe2546
Professional
tehehe2546
3 years, 1 month ago by tehehe2546
That's hard cuz I wouldn't really like to ever have to / be able to do any of them, but if I had to... I would love to raise the dead, I would l like to watch all the animes (no I wouldn't!!!😂) and I would never want to see negative thoughts...
tehehe2546
Professional
tehehe2546
3 years, 1 month ago by tehehe2546
For the next person... 1) shave one line of hair down the middle of ur scalp 2) be the president 3) have to wear heels for the rest of ur life!!!
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 1 month ago by -Nobody-
I would love to be president, like to wear heels the rest of my life, never shave my head.

Do your dream job, own your dream house, or own your dream pet
ChaosZone
Bracelet King
ChaosZone
3 years, 1 month ago by ChaosZone
I would love to have my dream job, like to have my dream house, and never have my dream pet (my dog is the only pet I need and I don't really have a dream pet anyway)
ChaosZone
Bracelet King
ChaosZone
@1 have a twin
2: have a pet monkey
3: be a famous chef
ChaosZone
Bracelet King
ChaosZone
for the next person^
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years, 1 month ago by cowboys
@ChaosZone that is hard😂😂
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
I would love to have a twin, like to be a famous chef, and never have a pet monkey (not that I don’t like then I
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
*them I just would rather do the other things)* 1. Stay up all night but eat your least favorite food every day and nothing else~ 2. Eat cake every day and never “real” food again~ 3. Eat your fav food every day and never eat a dessert again (tough decision I know 😈😂)
JBanana
Bracelet King
JBanana
3 years, 1 month ago by JBanana
i would like to stay up all night but eat my least favorite food every day and nothing else, i would love to eat my fav food every day and never eat a dessert again and i would never eat cake every day and never “real” food again( i thought about my healt lol 😂)

@Elise64 its such a crual decision 😜

for the next person:
1- be faamous
2- be able to read minds
3- find real love
PastelPony
Bracelet King
PastelPony
3 years, 1 month ago by PastelPony
I would like to find real love, I would love to be able to read minds, and never be famous
PastelPony
Bracelet King
PastelPony
3 years, 1 month ago by PastelPony
For the next person (1) Travel to any year any time with no consequences (2) eat all you want and not gain an ounce or health concerns (3) be able to solve the world problems with no consequences
amg_04
Skiller
amg_04
3 years, 1 month ago by amg_04
I would like 2. I would love 3, and never 1
amg_04
Skiller
amg_04
3 years, 1 month ago by amg_04
Be rich, be a singer,be an actor