rAnDoM sHoWeR tHoUgHtS fOr RaNdOm PeOpLe
Sophaloph
Advanced
Sophaloph
3 years, 2 months ago by Sophaloph
Please tell me your random shower thoughts that you need to get out of your head. I won't judge. I'll friend you if your random shower thought(s) is exceptionally funny.

Here's mine:
1. Seltzer water tastes like TV static
2. Cats are just souls of dogs that were too sassy to be dogs
3. Rap is people talking with style
sprinklez
Bracelet King
sprinklez
3 years, 2 months ago by sprinklez
My gymnast brain: Cmon water do n’t get in my rip...don’t get in my rip.... OWWWWWWW! ( insert extremely girly scream)
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years, 2 months ago by GenMalucci
Here are some of mine: Do clouds taste nasty? What would pizza taste like if it was soaked in pool water? Is grabbing things with my feet actually weird, or is my mom weird for saying it’s weird? I am almost tall enough to see over the shower curtain/glass door doo-hickey. If two babies are blabbering to each other, can they understand the other baby? Can someone sit on the moon in an Astronaut suit? What do cotton balls taste like? (More of a theory but- Clouds aren’t soft)
swim_girl
Bracelet King
swim_girl
3 years, 2 months ago by swim_girl
I don't even want to know what I just washed out of my hair. does shampoo do anything? *tries to remember the lyrics to favorite song* I could totally be an actor. *tries to make self cry and feels stupid* uggh I have to do homework. *talks to self nonsensically* *pretends to be dead* (don't tell me no one else has done this, I know for a fact I'm not the only one 😂)
eva-seria
Bracelet King
eva-seria
3 years, 2 months ago by eva-seria
So if you’re not on the first floor of a building, is the floor made out of ceiling or is the ceiling made out of floor?
Idkkkkk
Advanced
Idkkkkk
3 years, 2 months ago by Idkkkkk
your body always touch something. Even if you jump, because your clothes will still touch you. But if you jump naked, nothing will touch you for a few milliseconds
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 2 months ago by Elise64
This was one that i found in a YouTube video: erasers slowly sacrifice their lives for our mistakes 🤭😣😂 humans are so selfish lol
ChaosZone
Bracelet King
ChaosZone
3 years, 2 months ago by ChaosZone
A burrito is basically a rolled up pizza.
If giraffes had short necks, would they be considered horses?
How do mermaids give birth?
Where did Rapunzel go to the bathroom all those years?
Why isn't the basement called the first floor when it is literally the first floor?
Clouds look fluffy, but they are made out of liquid.
Ostriches aren't hiding, they are checking on their babies.

These are just a few of the strange things I think abt 😂
naiyah
Bracelet King
naiyah
3 years, 1 month ago by naiyah
I imagine myself famous and super busy wondering what my HUGE list will be like when I get out! 😭🙈
Hanners
Professional
Hanners
3 years, 1 month ago by Hanners
The object of golf is to play the least amount of golf

I bet attractive people think the world is a lot more polite than it really is

iPhone chargers should be called ‘Apple’ juice.

Teaching is just brains telling other brains how to be better brains.

“Arms" is another word for guns, and "Guns" is another word for arms.
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years, 1 month ago by GenMalucci
*steps into water stream* “DANG. COLD WATER!” *reads shampoo label* “I wonder what this tastes like...” *bellows song that I heard on the radio* *washes hair* *yells at brothers to shut the heck up as I get dressed and gave to listen to their arguments* “Where’d my brush go?” “Oohhh, someone texted me- oh... just my coach....” hehe.... I talk to myself a lot
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years, 1 month ago by GenMalucci
Have to*
IzzyG21
Bracelet King
IzzyG21
3 years, 1 month ago by IzzyG21
Here are some of my shower thoughts lmao enjoy....

1) oh did I study for that test I am gonna have in math tomorrow
2) OH NO! I heard my phone go off and I think it is my crush bc he usually texts me now. Ah now I need to hurry up :/
3) I wonder what my next bracelet should be... no don't start another you have legit a million already started
4) didn't I feed the cats.... I hope so
5) What am I going to say to my crush.... idk we will just think of it in the moment
6) ok I need to get out of the shower bc if I don't I will get yelled at to get out of the shower hehe

Anyway this is what I think about in the shower lmao
Love_Fox
Bracelet King
Love_Fox
3 years, 1 month ago by Love_Fox
@swim_girl that is so relatable 😂

I wish we were able to share our dreams. Like two people dreaming at once. that would be cool.
You're allowed to be some level of creepy as long as your equally hot enough to make up for it.
Wet sloths are super creepy.
If we had real superheros, people would commit crimes just to meet them.
If you stack one lasagna on top of another lasagna you still have only one lasagna.
If you step on people's feet, they will open their mouths (just like trash cans)
Ants are pretty much invisible on the ground. Then when you spot one, you can spot them all just hidden in plain site.
It would actually be an honor to get stung by a bee, because that bee hated you so much it was willing to die for you
The most unrealistic part about Spongebob is that a fry cook owns a house and has so much free time.
People always tell you to stay a child as long as possible but as soon as you do something even slightly childish they tell you to grow up.
Nightmares are just free horror movies where you get to be the main star.
Amputating mike wazowskis legs would be the same as beheading him
drinking water threw a straw is the opposite of snorkeling
If you work on a farm and you tend the chickens, you are a chicken tender 😂 😂 😂
george washington died in 1799 but the first dino fossil was found in 1824. that means george washington didn't know dinosaurs existed.
😊
Love_Fox
Bracelet King
Love_Fox
Oh also. if your butt had a had a horizontal cut instead of vertical, it would clap every time we ran or went down stairs. 😂
Love_Fox
Bracelet King
Love_Fox
Oh let me think...
well the fact that all that time spent memorizing the alphabet was for no real reason, when you think about the fact that there is no reason real reason the alphabet needs to be in order.
hmm taking a dog named shark to the beach is a terrible idea.
if you clean up a mess after an ant reported back to a colony, you are making him look like a liar.
turtles never meet their parents.
your belly button is your old mouth.
instead of LOL or LMAO im gonna use BATMN (blew air threw my nose) because thats really what i do
cannibilism would solve both world hunger and overpopulation (just saying)
People who say ur instead or your, do you save your "yo's"to start other convorsations?
your car keys have travelled farther than your car
ATM: a time machine
there are more teeth than people on earth
you probably done really weird things in someones dream
why dont murderers hide the bodies at cemetaries?
if two mind readers read each others mind, whos mind are they really reading?
the brain named itself
if we were eyeless, we would be unaware of color. what if were missing some part of reality because we dont have the organ to detect it????
there is this giant thing in the sky that we are not supposed to look at

and people wonder why i take 45+ minute showers 😂 😂 😂
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years, 1 month ago by lucass_
why do we call is gas but we put liquid in the car.
llama1013
Bracelet King
llama1013
3 years, 1 month ago by llama1013
@Love_Fox I just read all of those and it was completely worth it 😂
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years, 1 month ago by lucass_
@Love_Fox wait- we’re not supposed to look at the giant thing in the sky
lucass_
Bracelet King