Tell me about your partner!
trinityep
Skiller
trinityep
3 years, 2 months ago by trinityep
I'll start- I've been with my girlfriend for a year and a half now! She's amazing and supportive, and I could never imagine having anyone else! What about you guys? If you have a partner and wanna gush about them a little, here's your place!
llama1013
Bracelet King
llama1013
3 years, 2 months ago by llama1013
aw that's so sweet! I have a boyfriend, we've been together for almost nine months. he's so kind and amazing, I don't see our relationship ending. he's in cosmetology school to specialize in hair and hair color, and everyone jokes about the fact that he's in school for that while also straight AND has a girlfriend. he's super chill and nerdy and I love it 😂😊
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 2 months ago by halokiwi
I've been with my girlfriend for a year now. She lives in Sweden and I live in Germany and due to the pandemic I sadly could not meet her in person yet. It was just a very bad timing to start a relationship but I'm super glad to be with her. 😄

We met online (don't trust strangers on the internet 😉 ) and started talking because we were watching the same show and both like Harry Styles. And then we talked more and more and started to skype first once a week and then when the pandemic started almost everyday and then I asked her to be my girlfriend 😊

I hope I finally get to meet her this year when it is safe again to travel ❤️
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 2 months ago by Nanna_Ozzy
Me and my book collection have been dating for 10 years now! It has been a rollercoaster ride.
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 2 months ago by Nanna_Ozzy
I have cried because of it, but we have gone on many adventures together. (I’m a single Pringle)
xApplePIx
Bracelet King
xApplePIx
3 years, 2 months ago by xApplePIx
@Nanna_Ozzy 😂