Book recommendations
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
3 years, 2 months ago by Hazel23
I really like fiction dystopian books or fantasy like Harry Potter or the hunger games. Also like romance type stuff
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
3 years, 2 months ago by PotatoPeel
You should read Delirium, and the other two or three books that follow it! Its a dystopian book with a touch of romance!
Night_Owl
Bracelet King
Night_Owl
3 years, 2 months ago by Night_Owl
I think 'Everything Everything' or 'The sun is also a star' are pretty good books by Nicola Yoon. I just finnished 'Everything Everything' and i really enjoyed it, I'm only just starting 'The sun is also a star' but I have heard it is pretty good. They aren't dystopian but there is some romance. 🙂
Aspen14
Bracelet King
Aspen14
3 years, 2 months ago by Aspen14
Read “Matched” by Ally Condie!!!!! It’s the first in the trilogy and it’s dystopian plus it has romance.
It's probably my 3rd favorite book 😊
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
3 years, 2 months ago by Hazel23
@Aspen14/yeah that’s on my list😊I can’t wait to read it
laxalldayz
Bracelet King
laxalldayz
3 years, 2 months ago by laxalldayz
All of Sarah J Maas books are amazing!!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 2 months ago by Elise64
Lions of Little Rock is SO good although if you’re against racism there are going to me some characters that you want to hurt 😂
Augusta22
Bracelet King
Augusta22
3 years, 2 months ago by Augusta22
Legend, the young elites, and warcross! They're all a series and they are all by marie lu. Legend and the young elites are a trilogy and warcross is a duology. If you like those I would also recommend the slated series by Teri Terry.
lmk if you get to any of them (:
CAPSLOCK
Advanced
CAPSLOCK
3 years, 2 months ago by CAPSLOCK
The red wall series is super good. It does have 22 books but I DEFINITELY recommend it. It’s about woodland animals fighting against vermin (basically)
blahblah11
Bracelet King
blahblah11
3 years, 1 month ago by blahblah11
Percy Jackson, the first series doesn’t really have romance, but my favorite series is the second one but you would have to read the first series first for things to make sense.
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years, 1 month ago by cowboys
Wonder, wishtree, the one and only Ivan! And I have so many more😂
soka_snips
Professional
soka_snips
3 years, 1 month ago by soka_snips
Freakling is a good clean dystopian/ sci-fi-ish book. I love stargirl by jerry spinelli
creative14
Bracelet King
creative14
3 years, 1 month ago by creative14
Y should read “ divergent” it’s really good or “if I stay” since u like romance books
audreyb37
Bracelet King
audreyb37
3 years, 1 month ago by audreyb37
The selection series by Kiera Cass
LoveAlphas
Professional
LoveAlphas
3 years, 1 month ago by LoveAlphas
If you like fantasy books I would say Cinder, which is a modern retelling of Cinderella but she is cyborg. They also have other fairy tales but I like Cinder the best.
peachyluvs
Professional
peachyluvs
3 years, 1 month ago by peachyluvs
definitely try to all the boys i've loved before
Yoonhee
Bracelet King
Yoonhee
3 years, 1 month ago by Yoonhee
I guess keeper of the lost cities you can try not my favorite because theirs a lot of romance😂🙄🤔 but it has a lot of fantasy and good plot twists 😁😀
madlakes21
Bracelet King
madlakes21
3 years, 1 month ago by madlakes21
I just finished naughts and crosses and its really good so try that?