i need help finding a pattern!
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 3 months ago by danielle_3
ok so a couple weeks ago i saw this really cool harry potter pattern. it was a bookmark and i think it was somewhere around 36-40 base strings. the background was light blue and it was a stack of books with hedwig on top i think. i thought i added it to my to-do list and i can't find it again. it's not on my to-dos and idk who the creator was. it was such a cute pattern and i really want to make it but i can't find the pattern! if someone knows who made the pattern or what number is in it please reply back to this post! it's possible that it was removed but i'm not sure why it would've been because it seemed like it was very unique and original. if anyone knows what pattern i'm talking about please let me know!
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 3 months ago by amwatson
I’m sorry, I know the exact pattern you’re looking for but I can’t find it anywhere
emmaadams
Bracelet King
emmaadams
3 years, 3 months ago by emmaadams
Is it #36869
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 3 months ago by Knots_EM
I saw I really clear pattern of it on Pinterest like yesterday however the title of it was in Russian so it would be really hard to find 😔. However this is an already cross stitched version o it which I think is the same, however it's a bit hard to see the colours: https://pin.it/7KzinBm. Not in the ideal form, but I hope it helps.
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 3 months ago by oceanknot
I saw someone else make a forum post about this and I’m pretty sure the reason that nobody can find it is because I think it got deleted. A lot of people in the comments were saying that the pattern was from another website, so I think it either got taken down or the creator asked for it to be deleted
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
@amwatson well at least i know i wasn't the only one who saw it 😂
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
@emmaadms no but that is a cute pattern!
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
@emmaadams i spelled your user wrong read the message above ^
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
@Knots_EM that is the one! maybe it got taken down from here cause of copyright
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
@oceanknot i think it did too
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 3 months ago by allialexis
I was looking for that pattern as well! I even made a forum post about it too haha
I remember someone starting a little argument in the comments tho bc it was from.VK or something like that idk so I think admin deleted it
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
@allialexis that makes sense that it got deleted for that reason then