Music you have been listing to?
loopAloop
Bracelet King
loopAloop
3 years, 4 months ago by loopAloop
People are freaking out about this song and its so GOOD I love it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDBbnmKpqQ
also, I really like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfWe1HNaZ-M

what about all of you guys?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 4 months ago by halokiwi
Those are both excellent songs.

I listened to drivers license for the first time yesterday because everyone keeps mentioning it and I wanted to know what the hype is about. I think it's really good.

Sucker punch is also a song I really like. I love Sigrid's unique voice and overall energy.

Currently I'm mainly listening to Taylor Swift. I used to dislike her but now I really like her and have to make up for the time I wasn't listening to her 😉
-avarxse-
Bracelet King
-avarxse-
3 years, 4 months ago by -avarxse-
girl in red, mxmtoon, and wilbur soot are all amazing artists! wilbur has three singles, but he also had an album called Your City gave me asthma (it does swear a TON just a warning) but all of their music is amazing and i would definitely recommend listening to them
riley_fxX
Bracelet King
riley_fxX
3 years, 4 months ago by riley_fxX
drivers license hit hard, it’s SO GOOD! other than that im listening to redbone, beautiful nightmare, forever, electric love(cover)...listening to sum artist strokes, clairo, girl in red ❤️ 👍
riley_fxX
Bracelet King
riley_fxX
3 years, 4 months ago by riley_fxX
🤮 i never commented on your post✨
loopAloop
Bracelet King
loopAloop
@halokiwi, I love some of Taylor Swift's songs and they have gotten better but they're still not my favorite. What is your favorite song by Taylor Swift?
loopAloop
Bracelet King
loopAloop
@-avarxse- 😂 I will try them out!
loopAloop
Bracelet King
loopAloop
@riley_fxX Ok...? 😂
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
NF I LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHH HES A RAPPER BUT HE DOESNT SWEAR HES SO GOOOOOOD 😂😂 in fact I’m listening to him right now (like always) 😂
puff_cakes
Bracelet King
puff_cakes
3 years, 4 months ago by puff_cakes
@-avarxse- yess wilbur soots music is all i listen too but it’s definitely 12 and up because it swears a lot but either way it’s soo good
-avarxse-
Bracelet King
-avarxse-
3 years, 4 months ago by -avarxse-
@puff_cakes yes his music is amazing! also i LOVE ur pfp
puff_cakes
Bracelet King
puff_cakes
3 years, 4 months ago by puff_cakes
@-avarxse- yes big q lol i love yours too
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years, 4 months ago by HelloooIts
I'm listening to lorde, coldplay, and just what's in my playlists
llama1013
Bracelet King
llama1013
3 years, 4 months ago by llama1013
I've been really liking Phoebe Bridgers' work. Her Punisher album is definitely one of my all-time favorites (:
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 4 months ago by Nanna_Ozzy
Dan+Shay, Maddie and Tae, Luke Combs, Morgan Wallen, Miranda Lambert, Dolly Parton, Luke Bryan, Kelsea Ballerini, Raelynn, Gabby Barret, Blake Shelton, and Rascal Flatts. I listen to a LOT of music lol😂
indaco
Bracelet King
indaco
3 years, 4 months ago by indaco
This weekend I have been listening to Francesca Michielin. She is a great Italian artist and she also made a song for the movie “The Amazing Spiderman 2”. The title of the song is “Amazing” and it's in English
mcfroggy
Professional
mcfroggy
3 years, 4 months ago by mcfroggy
I’ve been really into Jack Stauber ( that’s spelt wrong but idk how to spell it) Hozier, mother mother and individual songs like electric love or daddy issues (Melanie Martinez is really good aswell!)
Flower28
Bracelet King
Flower28
3 years, 4 months ago by Flower28
I listen to a lot of classic rock and alternative. Currently really into Death Cab for Cutie (again)😁 Do y’all find that you knot faster to music with a faster tempo? I do so I always put on motivational upbeat music when I have a lot of work to get done
acmiley
Bracelet King
acmiley
3 years, 4 months ago by acmiley
Fluorescent Adolescent, 505 and Do I Wanna Know? by the Arctic Monkeys. Also drivers license is amazing
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 4 months ago by workmanha
I am literally obsessed with drivers license. Also if you have seen Julie and the Phantoms on Netflix I am obsessed with it's soundtrack!!