Tips for middle school and high school page 2
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years, 3 months ago by HelloooIts
the one big thing is school comes before friends and other stuff, but dont take this too seriously. have some fun too, because youre only this young once. just make sure you have school okay and then do other things
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 3 months ago by stewon6969
@helloolts Great! thanks!
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
@Helloolts
scarleth
Bracelet King
scarleth
3 years, 3 months ago by scarleth
Oh for middle school it’s don’t act or dress a way that’s for more older adults cuz believe it or not in Mexico the kids there that are 13,12,11 they still wear pink unicorn stuff.
scarleth
Bracelet King
scarleth
3 years, 3 months ago by scarleth
And for high schoolers we’ll just don’t be rude to anyone including the teacher and u will be ok but if someone is being rude to u then tell a friend and see if there family can help u or tell your siblings (I know I hate my siblings) because if u don’t tell anyone nobody will know so please speak up like u should queen/king 😌
stormii
Bracelet King
stormii
3 years, 3 months ago by stormii
1. Make friends! In 6th grade I only had two friends at my new school, and kept it that way because I had no reason to make more. In 7th, one friend got homeschooled and my other friend and I started drifting apart. I really really wish I had made more friends in 6th grade
2. Join sports! Even if you don't think you'd be good, it doesn't really matter if you're good or not. In middle school, all sports are no cut, meaning that there's no try outs or anything, you sign up and you're on the team. This is so great! It gives you experience, and will help you make friends. I joined volleyball in 7th grade, and all my friends in 7th and 8th grade were somehow related to me signing up for volleyball
3. Do the hardest classes you can. It looks great on college and high school applications! It will also help you so much with school and life. Also, it'll help with making friends, since usually kids in the harder classes are better, nicer and just overall are just better influences (this isn't meant to be rude or anything!)
apurva
Bracelet King
apurva
3 years, 3 months ago by apurva
don't procrastinate, when you get hw finish it soon as possible
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 3 months ago by workmanha
Don't procrastinate lol....I do this way to much and then I find myself falling really far behind especially this year with tons of stuff online.
Moosey
Bracelet King
Moosey
3 years, 3 months ago by Moosey
Tbh my biggest tip about high school is do your best but high school itself is not a big deal. I am not talking academically, high school is a big deal for grades and such. What I mean is that high school won't really matter in the grand scheme of life because it won't be your peak in life. For me, the high school experience has been absolutely awful. So I guess I wouldn't worry about high school, but don't expect it to be everything you see in the movies. I was looking forward to high school ever since I was little. Now, as a senior, I can't wait for it to be over I hate it so much. There are definitely good parts about high school, and I think that if you can, you should do some sort of extra-curricular. However, stressing about friends and clubs and where to sit at lunch won't bother you by the time you're an upperclassman. So don't worry about school and don't build it up to be this amazing thing. At the end of the day, it's just school.
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
@Moosey That is great advice! Thank you for giving that advice! Happy knotting!